Clan Campaigning

Will be making a Silver run at some point today...promised my kiddo we'd see Night at the Museum 2 today so I'm probably looking at late afternoon for me (4-5pm EST, 9-10 GMT)

Tomorrow I got a Plat run scheduled for Putrescine....if anyone else needs let me know (Viper and Barristan...I can make a Gold run first so you can join in on the Plat one but it will be a long day...you'll be hanging out for awhile...it'll take me 7-8 hours to do both)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having family over for memorial day weekend but I can easily park my toon at start isle and check the pc every 10-15 minutes if thats ok with you.

Viper that's perfectly fine...as long as you can check every 20-30 mins just to make sure you didn't crash, I can do all the rest :)

Heya,

ow goodie a silver run!

Im having connection troubles during the day... so tonigh should be fine!

If ya have room, ima park my seraphim shopper!

Greetz

I can start the Silver run now....Viper and Barristan just let me know when you can come on-line....might even have time to run Gold too if both of you can hang around for a bit

Plat is still on for tomorrow have Put, Zin and gogo...not sure if you guys would rather do before or after kami.

Heya,

so all done! tyvm Knuckles!

I'm in gold now!! Made a campaign server called Knuckles Niob Express.... do drop in in you feel like it. Pass is dark

btw... Zin asked if you were running gold today so he could drop in with his TG.

I'm there... though I might fall asleep before you get there :)

Greetz and Bon Apetit

Edited by Barristan

Well got you thru Gold Barristan :)

@ Zin, I think you might have left a sec too soon....you left right as I was doing very last step

@ Viper...got you almost to Carnach before you crashed...we waited around for a bit but knew you were busy so maybe Monday I can complete for you

@Zin, Put, Barristan and gogo (I think)...Plat run is on for tomorrow after Kami...5-6pm my time start (11-Midnight GMT) We can always start earlier if needed

Also thinking of doing camp runs with a Shadow character....I want to get the Dark Lord achievement...don't know if there's any interest in getting Dark alignment toons to Niob but if there is I can do that too....will just take a bit to level a toon so it's capable to do Plat runs.

Heya Knuckles,

Great work! Must have fallen asleep..... I'n not through gold yet. I couldnt get to Plat.... so I checked quest progress.... wOOt, it's right at defeated guardians LOL

Somebody needs to push the button! :)

Greetz

Nice work guys!

Knuckles...take a vacation you! You're answering posts all over the forum and playing... here, for you

amaretto1.gif

Knu, if you guys are doing another compaign today, I'm gonna have to poss on this one... must...level...kami...toon!

I'm a few levels behind cuz of wiki and this place, but hopefully I'll be caught up soon.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Well I lost my Silver Campaign runner so I'm in the process of rebuilding....He was also going to be my Explorer/Niob Smith. Had over 350 quests done :)

Simple mis-click due to lag and poof, early retirement. Sooo, if anyone could give me a hand and get me a new mount and help me start Empty Office quest I would really appreciate it. I'm in a silver camp server for a few hours tonight if anyone can drop by and help :sweating:

Viper just told me about the benefits of making a shopper, so I decided to make one.

He also told me that I could join you in this "clan campaigning", so I'll try to be here when you'll be doing this.

I planned on making an Inquisitor (he told me you could be doing the dark campaign).

Max

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I did get plat. Just checked right now. I hadn't hit exit, it dropped me from it and showed me the vid (I saw Barristan explode a second before me or so)

Hi,

lost my first [D.a.r.k]-toon today...chapter IX with level 30...

anyone there for a silverrush?(shadow) :sigh:

I'll start now a new dryad server kill em all

@ Barristan...I should be around all day...just try to find me in-game or msg me here and I can finish that for you....and Guardians should still be dead

Running into a few probs making new Silver Camp runner....mostly from dying :) Forgot how tedious this build can be at low lvls

@ Barristan...I should be around all day...just try to find me in-game or msg me here and I can finish that for you....and Guardians should still be dead

Running into a few probs making new Silver Camp runner....mostly from dying :) Forgot how tedious this build can be at low lvls

Done, many thnx again. I'll be checking this thread for the Plat run! :D

Greetz