Clan Campaigning

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I started out by looking at my Camp Runner account and yes indeed I "did" have a shadow camp runner. Little guy "was" at level 63, So I logged him in and sure enough I was good to go for all campaigns. I messaged Loco if he wanted to try his camp run, :( was the response so off we go to platinum.

Well Loco is at level 114 I think, me wee lil bitty 63. So the first thing I do is check if the mobs can see me...... Inviso powa activate :superman: .... beautiful I'm good to go. I start the run at the Canarch, nice place to start and I got a set piece for that kill, he is usually pretty stubborn with the goodies. Next we run into the swamps, boy its been a long time since I ran a Shadow Campaign, ran in a few circles till I figured out where I was going :cstars: . Loco took out the Mist with me standing by summoning my skeletal fort, peew peew peew 8 pts of damage per arrow. I'm sure they were the straw that broke the "camels" back. Into the desert we run. Really need to bring my Dragon Mage in here and hunt the stone guardians I think. Dropped the Scorpion like throwing a dart at a water balloon. Got one of those mitigation/evade amulets off him. started running the Jungle, noticed Loco was at the location for Kral already so I port in "while he is telling me its safe to port in" I started running up to Kral to let him have it and noticed Loco right on my heels, Just like the good ole days, well, I ran right in and right back out again till I notice Kral was just sitting there. Loco must have fried his brain with his Inquisitors mighty brain fuzziness powers. So I ran back in and laid into him with my Throwing Star :thumbsup: on to Dryad island we go. I just love running thru all those lovely Blood Dryads. I'll be back Ladies. Got into the Crystal cave and buffed up for a fight, started shooting my star :dance: at it and drank a Regen potion to get my frenzy to pop a bit faster, It was at level 1 unmodded yet for some reason.

Well, I have my yellow regen pots hot keyed to the "Y" button (makes sense to me) but this is ohhh so close to the "6" and "7" buff buttons. Yap you guessed it I fat fingered the key and dropped my Veil. His first shot dropped me to the flash of red, I realized then what happened and jumped out of range, I thought, to reactivate my Veil. Thinking about it know I should have hit my veil right away instead of jumping, Cuz his next shot hit me like a Scud Missile :explode: Good news is I had nothing on him that I can't replace and we were able to advance Loco to the Crystal on the Shadow Campaign. I'll have to remake a Shadow Runner one day.

Oh well, I had fun running anyway.

Well, I have my yellow regen pots hot keyed to the "Y" button (makes sense to me) but this is ohhh so close to the "6" and "7" buff buttons. Yap you guessed it I fat fingered the key and dropped my Veil. His first shot dropped me to the flash of red, I realized then what happened and jumped out of range, I thought, to reactivate my Veil. Thinking about it know I should have hit my veil right away instead of jumping, Cuz his next shot hit me like a Scud Missile :D Good news is I had nothing on him that I can't replace and we were able to advance Loco to the Crystal on the Shadow Campaign. I'll have to remake a Shadow Runner one day.

Oh well, I had fun running anyway.

Ive lost a toon like that before, I know how much it sucks ><