Clan Campaigning

I have lost track of who needs what camps done....If anyone needs could you please post again in here...I'll probably set it up for next weekend though I might do a Plat run today for Barristan, so if anyone needs Plat you're welcome to join today's run (if I do)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

well, dunno if ima be there late today.... just crashed my TG through the Plat campaign, so that's one less for you :P

Niob was long overdue for that one... seeing that Guardians couldn't even harm him or his shield. :)

Greetz

My Silver Camp runner kind of went splat....rebuilding but don't know if I'll be ready by this weekend...if not the weekend after I should be all set up again

Dmol suggested I post here (& ask for Knuckles & anyone else's help).

I've got two accounts, my main one with level 2 & 15 shopper HEs (Niobium gear from prior patches, but access currently limited to Gold) & my second account with some proto-shopper/Blacksmiths that I'm aiming to get to the following levels - 30, 50, 75 & 100 (might go for higher levels later, these chars are currently level 1-3, I'm planning on running them into higher difficulties, then levelling them up). I've got the 75 (a TG) into Gold & I'm working on the 30 (the first one I ran through Silver died during the run attempting to get portals, the second also died attempting to get portals, the third attempt was bugged as the Guardians were level 29 & for some reason after "completing" Silver it didn't register & then they stayed invulnerable, the fourth attempt was the TG which went fine & I'm currently on the fifth one).

So, once I've got the current HE into Gold, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me by running pairs of characters into Plat/Niobium (ie, one char from my main account & one from my alt). Two runs would allow me to get 4 chars into Plat (&/or Niobium if someone's feeling generous), otherwise I'll (try &) run my alt account chars through into Plat myself with my level 76 TG (though I'll still then need some help getting the level 2 & level 15 into Plat/Niobium since they're on the same account as my main TG).

I'm usually on most evenings between 8pm & 10pm UK time (currently GMT+1 due to daylight saving), so if we can arrange something to run chars through, that'd be great. :thumbsup:

Knuckles (or anyone else), I could do with a hand moving a few chars (shoppers/smiths) through into Niobium. I've currently got level 2 & 15 shoppers that can access Gold on my main account & I've got 1 char on my second account that can also access Gold, one that I've run through to the start of the Dryad island in Silver & 2 that "need" to be run through Silver (though I can do that with my level 75 TG on my main account, so that's not an issue). It would be much appreciated if you or someone could run my chars through Gold/Plat in pairs (one on the main account & one on my shopper/smith account) to minimise the number of runs that need doing.

I'm more than happy to help run people through Silver if I can with my level 75 TG, especially if/when I'm runnning some of my other chars through Silver.

I'm usually online ~8-10pm UK time (currently GMT+1 due to daylight savings) most days.

Heya Knuckles,

you could make a job outta this :D

I'll be on from now... I could use my bargainer Niob'd... she's somewhere near the Crystal in campaign progress.

No rush in getting her to Niob though.

Greetz

Llama> I have a perma-veil shadow warrior, that can access to niob. I can rush you all campaigns, but are you from dark or light side with your chars?

Mine is dark.

I can probably do a run tonight and a few tomorrow...just need to read up a bit here, eat, and then I'll be on-line. I still don't have a Silver Runner set up yet but can do the Gold and Plat Camps.

Heya,

all done, tyvm :D

Only one toon left for me that needs the full treatment. hehehe

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I've managed to run one of my Trader HE's up to the final outside part of the Wastelands with my (now) level 79 TG in Gold. The only part that caused problems was standing in one (possibly two) fire traps cast by the Scorp boss's minions (that caused my health to flash ~3 times, the third being probably ~20%).

Note to self: don't switch to MF weapon will surrounded by monsters that can cast fire traps...

Hopefully I'll get the HE through to Plat this evening, then I can work on my TG smith/trader. :)

I'll see if I can help you out later today llama...was hoping to catch you on the servers this weekend but wasn't able to. I should be on around 9PM GMT