Combat art modification questions for Dryad

bob1313

So I'm doing a dryad build (putrescines) that relies on Tatics lore and Capricious Hunter Focus to get enough combat art modifcations in the Capricious Hunter Focus tree.

Will having leveled up Capricious Hunter Focus before tactics lore and chosen combat art modifactions in ravaged impact and darting assault screw up the number of combat modifications I'll have to put in forest flight, dust devil and sinister predator:)

I'm only level 34 and have 31 Capricious Hunter Focus and 31 tactics lore but I just thought about this and hope it doesnt mess up the build

And does sinister predator count as a weapon based CA?

Well, sinister preadtor is a buff, so it doesnt count as a weapon based CA, although how come youre asking this?

As to the modifications, you just need certain total amounts of points spent in tactics lore and Capricious Hunter Focus to add the modification points. You will still be able to modify all of youre abilities if you spend enough skill points in these skills, it just takes longer to get the next mod point to spend each time you get a new one.

Hope that helps

Well, sinister preadtor is a buff, so it doesnt count as a weapon based CA, although how come youre asking this?

As to the modifications, you just need certain total amounts of points spent in tactics lore and Capricious Hunter Focus to add the modification points. You will still be able to modify all of youre abilities if you spend enough skill points in these skills, it just takes longer to get the next mod point to spend each time you get a new one.

Hope that helps

yeah im doing the same build and I am worried that im putting points into the wrong skill each level up. Ive been beefing up lore and focus of the hunter tree for more damage and now my regen time with darting assault and ravaged impact are les sthan 2 seconds and they are only level 1!