I have a question specifically for people who play shadow warriors. Glitch maybe?

Basically, my nether allegiance combat art says it is supposed to have 4 skeletons up when I use the spell, but I only have 3 and it never gets more than 3. I have memorized 7 runes and my gear has +2 to nether allegiance, so its at level 9 right now. My astral lord lore is at 14 and my astral lord focus is at 19.

It says my spectral soldiers level is 33 and there should be 4 of them. I have the modifiers that give an additional spectral solider, a modifier that increases their shields, and then the last modifier that increases their overall armor.

I'm currently a level 29 shadow warrior playing on silver mode. I have no idea why I'm not having 4 spectral soldiers up.

It might be a glitch where I used that jump spell while on a normal horse and tried to jump down to terrain so I didn't have to go around a bush, then the soldiers exploded. This was when I only had 2 I think.

Then I went I got my class mount hellhound, I tried jumping again, then the naval port 3 guys that are glitched for that quest disappeared and one of them turned into a less quality green spectral soldier. So now I have 3 skeletons, and 1 lesser skeleton that isn't as good as the other 3. He doesn't even have the improved shield.

What happened is with the mods you need to select Accomplice and Commander with the first 2 mods. You selected Spectral Shield for 2nd mod so you will only have 3 max. More info on Nether Alliegiance on Sacred Wiki

When you are on a horse all buffs are de-activated. That is why your skellies exploded :)

As far as the Naval Port glitch...don't know on that one...never heard of it doing that before

Edited by Knuckles
What happened is with the mods you need to select Accomplice and Commander with the first 2 mods. You selected Spectral Shield for 2nd mod so you will only have 3 max. More info on Nether Alliegiance on Sacred Wiki

When you are on a horse all buffs are de-activated. That is why your skellies exploded :)

As far as the Naval Port glitch...don't know on that one...never heard of it doing that before

Okay, but still, I know I only chose one of the modifiers to give me an extra spectral soldier, but the spell still says I should have 4 skeleton minions. Must be a glitch.

Also, Tell me about the shadow warrior sword that gives you 5 spectral soldiers. Somebody on gamefaqs told me about this. Where do I get this sword? What difficulty?

The max you can get is 4 only if you select both mods. Has to be a glitch.

I have heard of no sword that allows you to have 5 skellies, any chance you have a link to article ?

I looked all over gamefaqs and couldn't find another thread about it. At this point I would have to say either it was a glitched sword fixed in a patch or he's thinking of something else. Also searched Official Forum and saw nothing there.

• 5 weeks later...