D.a.r.k side cookies sig for Knuckles please!

I'm looking for something like this...

cookies.jpg

But I'd like 'dark' to be spelled 'D.a.r.k'

If I could get a head shot of a Shadow Warrior with an afro it would be way too cool

If I could get a head shot of a Shadow Warrior with an afro it would be way too cool

Haha. Sw with an affro eeeeh. While swinging from the treetops mayhaps? :)

Well I'd need a Tarzan suit then too :)

oooh got an idea...should post a pic of me high up on something....and see what you guys can do with it

Edited by Knuckles

Something like this...

boat.jpg

or this.......

seratower.jpg

or....

uphigh.jpg

or maybe this one lol

lighthouse.jpg

Edited by Knuckles

Haha. You don't waste any time huh Knuckles. :) I'm thinking it might work out better if you were to take the shot from underfoot. You'd just need to make some changes to your camera settings in your optionsCustom. Something like the below I think:

camera.cam1_rotx_min = -0.90

Oh I'll get a better pic...that was just to give you an idea lol....too late to do tonight...still contemplating whether to skip work tomorrow, but either way I'll post a better one

Knuckles, how do you get up those things all the time?

And what was that optionsCustom line to show that region/mini-area for explore goodness?

*steals cookies while knuckles is busy answering questions*

Well I'm pretty sure I'm part monkey :)

Actually there's a little jumping trick..kind of hard to explain, just find me in-game and I can show you my jumping abilities

Edit: still playing around with pics but beginning to think maybe sig isn't big enough to really show it

na.jpg

Edited by Knuckles

Oh @ Arp...to see grid-lines in-game, you need to open options.txt file and look for a line that has sectorborders in it and change value from 0 to 1

And on the Avi...I think it might be better to keep it simple..I still like the first photo...maybe a darkened sky in the background and where it says -V just change it to -K. Guess I don't really need a SW in it...maybe I can add later if I feel avi is lacking something

Edited by Knuckles

What?! Change your avatar?!?! :) Who are you and what have you done with the real Knuckles? :whistle:

As for showing a bit of height within the limitations of a sig I think zooming out a lot more might do the trick. Kinda funny really cause when you posted this request, (errrr, when I moved it here. hehe) I already had an image in my head of how it might look. It would be your SW hunched in the treetop on the MP isle with other players below. Two of the players would have a talk bubble saying; "Siege from above!" and "Run for you lives!". Or something like that. Now if only I could get back into the game... :/ Oh! Something else that might work is to take that screnshot we were talking about a long time ago. When you were standing at the top of the stairs inside the MP isle cave. Could maybe do something with that.

Mwahaha! Mine mine mine. :whistle: Mmmm, these cookies are good.

If you'd like that one I think I could rebuild it easily enough. With some extras as well if you'd like.

What I want to know is what is it about knuckles and jumping? Wasn't it knuckles who gave us the super jump DE? I remember wracking my brains trying to figure out the trick in S1. When it was finally revealed, it was nothing like what I had imagined.

The thought of the Sacred 2 trick being someday revealed is the only thing that keeps me from erasing my useless SW.

Oooooh cool. Love that font work. It's Scooby Doo-ish. :4rofl:

Tks Actually, it's an ordinary font with about six filters applied to it.

Just got Photoshop CS4 a few weeks ago. Couldn't resist playing around

with it.

Hey purring

Looks pretty cool :) Was wondering how it would be to find a pic of a castle up on a hill, and have it on either edge of sig with the rest of the background a dark stormy sky ?

Oh I think it needs a evil smiley or exclamation marks at end too...

Hey purring

Looks pretty cool :) Was wondering how it would be to find a pic of a castle up on a hill, and have it on either edge of sig with the rest of the background a dark stormy sky ?

Oh I think it needs a evil smiley or exclamation marks at end too...

Don't have a crisp picture of a castle but perhaps this will do.

Knuckles_Sig1.jpg

Added the 'we have cookies' but personally think 'Mwahaha' would be more interesting.