Got my (360) copy today!

After a shipping snafu with Amazon :yay: (which they actually refunded me for, which was nice), my copy of Sacred 2 was finally delivered to my door step. Since I'm at work and won't be able to play for a few hours, I figured the next best thing would be to be here. I'm really excited to play and will definitely be back to the boards to read the character guides soon, I'm sure.

After a shipping snafu with Amazon :agreed: (which they actually refunded me for, which was nice), my copy of Sacred 2 was finally delivered to my door step. Since I'm at work and won't be able to play for a few hours, I figured the next best thing would be to be here. I'm really excited to play and will definitely be back to the boards to read the character guides soon, I'm sure.

Ok, wow. I'm so stoked on this game. They did a great job porting it to 360 with the left/right trigger and allowing you to hold a button down to continue an attack. Only complaint so far was a little bit of lag causing some near deaths. I played a couple hours as a high elf and got up to level 10, but feel like it'll take a few characters before I know what I'm doing as far as skill/magic, though. Just wondering, how many people on this board actually have the game for 360? Any of my old D.a.r.k. pals?

Only complaint so far was a little bit of lag causing some near deaths.

lol, some things can never change. ^^ Gratz on finally getting Sacred 2 OMGSTUFF! HE FTW! :agreed:

Sadly none of us are on console so I guess we won't get to see you online. ;)