Question about combinations and if its working properly.

I put one point into whatever that lets you have 3 combart arts in a combination.

My level 29 shadow warrior's combination I'm using is- deathblow, spectral hand, and sweeping scythe.

is this effective or suggested I mean? What if one of the combat arts is on a cooldown while the others have a faster cooldown for regeneration? Does this mean I will only be using 2 combat arts until the third is ready?

I dont understand. All I do is hold the combo button down in combat and my shadow warrior attacks nonstop. I think if one of the combat arts is on a cooldown, he just attacks normally with my equipped weapons.

I dont play the SW and cant tell you if your combo is good or not but for combos in general I know that there regen time is as long as the regen time of your longest CA. So your combos regen. will be done at the same time with your slowest CA and no chance for you two use 2 and not 3 of the CAs when you activate it.

I've noticed on my SW's that my combo's will misfire quite often. I've found I need to be completely stopped and only right-click and then hit no other buttons while combo is executing.

I've noticed on my SW's that my combo's will misfire quite often. I've found I need to be completely stopped and only right-click and then hit no other buttons while combo is executing.

sacred 2: Fallen Angel is for the xbox 360 and playstation 3. I don't understand what you mean by click.

sacred 2: Fallen Angel is for the xbox 360 and playstation 3. I don't understand what you mean by click.

It's also on the PC. Seems like he's in the wrong sub-forum?

Just added the Xbox/PS3 sub-forum and this thread was moved there...my response was based on the pc version which was what I thought he had :)