Pwned by 55000 lf's in uni 9 !!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Holy god!

lol, this is almost too wild to be true!

but check out this link here:

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=118421

Dancake joined tnt a little while ago and I guess someone there got his account...and the fleet that went with it.

lol, lightfighters owning....

who woulda thought?

:)

gogo

p.s. who is Faith? Is he another player from an old uni or something?

Just thinking that if there was a Large shield he wouldnt have been able to grab the res, though obviously he would of sent some bs just to crack the shield.

Crunchie

Guest gogoblender

holy smokes....

you're right!

lol, one large shield repels 55000 lf's!

hahah, wha'ts with these shields!

:D

gogo

it is just a big slaping revenge hit.

most people see 2 times in the life.

and he must send LF for this hit. and why u send BS and LF, when the win ~ the same is. thinking the deutcost, the far ...

and who knows where the BS stay or what the BS doing in the time of the hit ...

But the important is the profit. and I think thats big profit.

nice hit, like german ogame revenge style /diablo

That truly was an amazing hit!

I love to see hits like that - CRAZY but so COOL B)

And I agree thaose large shields are unbelievable....a little too unbelievable to me /wink

Guest gogoblender

lol, munson the german revenge style is scaaaaaaaaary :D

It's a spectacular hit

one worthy of revenge

Munson showed me a cr of a hit in the german uni that used huuuuuuuuge numbers of lfs to do this exact same thing but many many MANY times over in numbers.

I guess this is a style of the german uni's?

:o

gogo

I think thats the a german style /thumbsup

the whole game comes from germany. we got 52 unis. the game is starting with uni1 6 years ago I think. much time to try many ... /devil

Guest gogoblender

The lf numbers are obscene

Munson, don't people just build more cruisers to take out the lfs?

or at this point in the game...is just makin tons of more lf's more economical somehow?

:)

gogo

my oppinion and expiriens from 2 german uni2 ( uni21 place 76 retired , 3 times lost my fleet, last fleetplace 76 ---- uni 35, the second uni and my first uni with ACS , place 8 retired , fleet place 11 )

many LF ( @ gogo : like the CR I show u ... ) = fodder and shield

HF = nice for style or beutiful @ CR, for fodder to expensiv !!

Cruiser = 3vs1 LF , 10 Rockets I think importent for every fleet. and I think its a cheap def crasher for rockets

BS = nothing to say /viking

Destroyer = expensive but nice . slow but good for SL . 10-1 . nice to see

bomber = yeah, with DS the best deffercrasher . rapid against all or better the most. slow and expensiv. but for a good player , u must have it

DS = ( I love DS ) , good for def and defcrashing , very slow , very expensiv. most player got 1 or more.

I think, in the case u are a fleeter, u can build 3 fleets. what your favorit , is your opinion.

1. LF , Cruiser , BS , BOMBER and destroyer , <-- the most building fleet - I think 100k LF , 15k cruiser , 10k BS , 1k bomber 500 destroyer is the best ... and so on.

2. cruiser , BS , destroyer may DS ---- 25k cruiser , 15kBS , 5k destroyer , 25 DS and so on ... this fleet on a defplanet, nobody can attack u with profit !!

3. BS , destroyer , bomber may DS ---- defcrasherfleet !! 3k BS 1k destroyer ,1k bomber , may 5DS .and so on ,

no def is save

thats my expiriense . everyone must think, how many time, how many risk , what a neighboorhot how many moons . <- I think, thats the most important things for play.

uni9.org is just playing on the side for me ...

good luke for build fleets ...

may somebody dont agree , plz post it for discusion

greez Munson

Guest gogoblender

Excellent post Munson

lol, number two fleet for me please!

Dessies for me are my favorite right now and I like what you ahve to say about it them forming a quite unprofitable attack force.

When Moons become a dime a dozen, fleet composition will say who stays...

and who goes.

;)

gogo

p.s. now...if I can only get my hands on a DS *mwoohahah* /devil

the second fleet is nice, but against a fleet with huge LF u lost the fleet. is important, to stay on a def planet.

reason : the attacker shot ever first on def, second on fleet. try it with sim...

so u must build the "fodder" with def. than u got a big weaponpower back to the attacker.