How to select Sacred 2 skills?

Hello,

I see some of the builds here saying to use skill I don't have... like bargaining? Is there something special I have to do to be able to select these skills?

Thanks

:agreed:

Heya,

some skills do require a minimum of 5 in the left row. For example: a Seraphim cannot choose Bargaining if she hasn't got at least 5 points in Enhanced Perception, Riding or Divine Devotion iirc.

Hope this helps!

Greetz

Heya,

not really for EACH skill.

Skills are lined out in two colums... if you want one from the right... you need at least 5 points in ONE of the skills on the left.

Hope this helps ya!

Greetz

So let's just ignore this entire thread... :s I have to press left or right to get access to non character specific skills .... *sigh*

Sorry :s

Edited by Tuxi

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Skills

Generally, it's a good idea to consult the Wiki first if you have questions.

If you look at the skills menu you see the skills are ordered into four categories: Aspect Skills, Offensive Skills, Defensive Skills and General Skills. There are two rows of skills in each of the categories. The left rows are your primary skills, the right rows are your secondary skills.

In order to unlock your secondary skill row you must have spent at least 5 points in the left row IN THAT GIVEN CATEGORY.

So, if you want to unlock Bargaining for your Seraphim (which is a great idea by the way) you need to spend at least 5 points between Enhanced Perception, Divine Devotion and Riding. Whether you choose to spread the 5 points out between multiple skills or just dump them in one skill is up to you.

OH! Is there a breakdown somewhere that outlines what's needed for which skill with each class?

YOu can try the skills page on Sacred Wiki here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Skills

clicking on the class buttons there will take you to each class's skill page with a break down of which skills are available per class in order.

:)

gogo

So let's just ignore this entire thread... :s I have to press left or right to get access to non character specific skills .... *sigh*

Sorry :s

Judging from this statement I think it's safe to say he's playing the 360 version. I imagine the PC version has 2 rows of skills, needing 5 points in 1 side to unlock the other side? On the 360 there's just 1 list of skills per tab. The ones that require 5 points are simply greyed out until the requirement is met.