My *Video Review* of Sacred 2! Parody

Hey Guys,

Joe here and some of you may know I did a Preview Video about this game months ago, (before the delay!), welp I've been waiting all this time I finally got my copy a little late, but here's my video review of it!

I had some help from some of the great guys here at the forums, BHJ, GoGoBlender and most of all Schot, who provided me with a partial list of all the creatures in the game, which we show of to prove a point of just how much content is in this game!

LINK HERE:

Angry Parody Review of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

ScreenShot:

sacred2reviewthumb01.jpg

For those that already have it, the video is still fun as I'm mostly talking about my personal experiences with it, we throw in a few (notfunny) parodies make it interesting!

In it we....

- Discuss and Show the Glitches.

-Travel to Ancaria.

-Fight the Most powerful Creature in all of Ancaria in a Cave.

-And I find the highest level clothing piece and equip it.

-Review and Rate the Game.

Tell me if you ran into these same Glitches (I Show off a few)!

....and finally, what would YOU rate it outta 10?

Edited by AngryJoeShow

I just got up came ot check what was posted and I found this. Thanks for the laughs!

And the review was spot on this game will make you keep coming back for more and more torture!

I give it a 10

ahhh, the dark side of Sacred 2... I love it. It's great seeing you back here on boards Angry, with a hot video to boot.

Thanks for morning laughs

:(

gogo

It was spot-on, mostly.

You are right, the IGN and Gametrailers review guys failed to acknowledge the fun, and focused on the bad mostly.

My personal score is an 8.

Being a console-only player, you don't see many (any) 4-player online coop open world hack-n-slash action RPGs.

Been playing this ravenously since last week when it released. Really a nice breath of fresh air from all the FPS and Racing games.

Some of my negatives off the top of my head are:

- 3 glitched quests so far

- loading screen (pauses) and framerate in Griffinborough at times

- inability to sell stacks of items (took 2,000 button presses to sell 1,000 light health potions)

I have no problem at all with the interface, except that 1 issue you pointed out about not knowing to equip sworld & shield on the same button.

And I'm not sure how saving often will avoid a loss of your character by file corruption. I really wish I could back up my character to a memory card, but I understand why this isn't a good idea (duping.)

Funny review, I liked it.

Good job, AngryJoe and crew.

2 out of 10 for both the review and the game itself. Bugs broke my interest, and I'll likely not return. The game could have billions of tons of content, but unless the bugs are addressed I can't see having much fun. I have better things to do than to twist in the wind and wait for a patch much less a clue.

Pretty harsh criticism DaveO. I hope you're not letting your critique of Angry Joe's work get in the way of your personal success or frustrations with having the game run the way you want :)

I think Angry Joe's production was very good, humorous and creative.

He definitely deserves props for that.

Regarding bugs, our entire active clan works their way through them for hours a day in the HC EU servers :)

And I personally still find the game fantastic.

Make it about having fun with your friends and I'm sure you'll find some success.

Cheers

:)

gogo

Agreed, Gogo. Angryjoes video did call out some ( a few ) Bugs in the game . However, he did hit the nail on the head, with his emphasis of it's addictive nature.

Regardless of it's glitches I keep goin back in....

Jet :) To; Joe

Sure it was harsh, but I truly wish the rush to release trend would stop. I don't think Ascaron had much of a choice given their money troubles. I know that many games are patched after release, and that's not my beef with the current state of things. I think my main problems are that I expect too much, try to do too much, and probably care too much. Whatever. It makes no difference, and I guess I should be thankful that people are having fun with the game.