Welcome all new Sacred 2 Console owners!

After getting more than four hundred new members over the last ten days, we've decided to open up a new Console Forum here at DarkMatters. With so many posts all coming from different platforms in one general discussion for Sacred 2, it was becoming difficult to know when a player asks a question if they were pc or console, and sometimes a post could/would be wasted just asking which platform. If you're a proud new Sacred 2 console user, please use this forum to ask your questions regarding or post console specific information. If there is enough response, we will happily open up new subforums for trading equipment or meeting other console owners.

As builds and game mechanics are very much the same, both communities are welcome to post questions or thoughts regarding classes in the class specific forums in the Sacred 2 PC forum.

We will begin hunting out some reference threads for consoles and get a batch of stickies to help new players with the game.

The FDM Mod Team will, as well, help as much as possible and move threads when applicable into their relevant sections. With so many members posting here, if we all help out, it leaves more time for us all to play the game.

Thanks for finding us, hope you enjoy your time here.

Once again, welcome!

:D

gogo

Also it would really help if you add Xbox or PS3 in the thread title or sub-title...just makes it easier for everyone to find and/or respond to it :D

no!

you guys won't answer my questions now that you know I own the xbox 360 version. This is a sad day.

Knuckles was so good at responding fast and having clear answers, but now it won't be as fast since there are three sections and maybe you guys probably favor the pc version.

We don't favor any section over any other, but we do need to sleep sometime too :)

We try to answer every question promptly or at least point you towards it

If not for a minor accident outside my house I'd still be dreaming :o

no!

you guys won't answer my questions now that you know I own the xbox 360 version. This is a sad day.

Knuckles was so good at responding fast and having clear answers, but now it won't be as fast since there are three sections and maybe you guys probably favor the pc version.

No yelling so early in the morning! :P

lol flame, actually as I posted above the separate sections helps us know right off how to answer a post rather than wasting a post asking what platform. A lot of the stuff tween the platforms is the same, but there are some important differences as well especially regarding MP.

And...Knuckles needs to sleep ^^

:paladin:

gogo

Hello! I didn`t notice this thread when I first came in... sorry for creating an intro thread below!

Thanks for letting us freshmen into the site :)

If anyone knows how to contact the person who owns the maps I am coveting, please send me a msg! (see my intro post in general console forum)

Yuriko

• Like! 1

Yuriko, intro's are awesome, thank you for making one ^^

And the person who made the map (Few hundred hours later :)) is Schot, who is an Admin here.

You can send him a pm regarding your project.

As well, if you're interested, you can also add edits to the wiki regarding your console info. As I was saying in a pm here to another member, if you think you're interested in redoing a page for console, this can be done by adding a link to the top of a selected page, adding in the page.

As well, if you're making a write up guide, something like that could be stickied here in this forum.

:tease:

gogo

Hey there

Yay I feel welcomed :)

I got an email from Schot yay number 2!

The guide I am writing is in link below, it is not as comprehensive mostly because I am aiming to simplify the concepts and hopefully promote the game for people who frequent that site, who are often less likely to be patient enough to get through a wiki (too much info can be scary! lol). Guide is still in its infancy because I was writing another guide (Demons Souls, great game pick it up) and got work and all that and of course the gaming to do! Would appreciate any advise/input from you guys if things look similar to the PC version.

Of course if there is anything I write that is relevant and not on the wiki, please go ahead and copy it. I am a bad techy and would probably mess up the pages if I start uploading... For now all that I could think of are the ps3 controls, which could be important for those like me who are a bit slow... (I was playing for like 15 hours before I realized I could have extra sets of slots and have 12 instead of 4 weapon/combat art slots! :sigh: )

Will be keeping an eye on differences and will let you know if I find anything to upload :)

Thanks again for the welcome :)

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/superguide/31..._angel/xbox_360

I'll second the thanks for creating a console section of your forums for us console-loving couch potatoes. ;D

I've also been using sacredwiki.org extensively as I learn my way around the game, and I've naturally run into some of the ways in which the console versions differ from the PC version upon which the wiki is based. :D So if someone wants to message me privately about contributing console-specific content for the wiki, please feel free to do so. I've never done any wiki editing, and I'd be terrified of messing up someone else's good work, but if I can get a crash course, or you just want me to contribute content that someone else can edit and post, I'd be happy to help out. :BlobRed:

I'll second the thanks for creating a console section of your forums for us console-loving couch potatoes. ;D

I've also been using sacredwiki.org extensively as I learn my way around the game, and I've naturally run into some of the ways in which the console versions differ from the PC version upon which the wiki is based. :) So if someone wants to message me privately about contributing console-specific content for the wiki, please feel free to do so. I've never done any wiki editing, and I'd be terrified of messing up someone else's good work, but if I can get a crash course, or you just want me to contribute content that someone else can edit and post, I'd be happy to help out. :)

This wiki is based on the wikipedia style and since it isnt a part of wikia, here you go :twitch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sandbox

And as for the whole differences, just find the console GUI...That is literally the only difference minus the extra tilt PC gets.

I think its awesome that we have a section for pc, 360, and ps3. although I think the basic info will be about the same for all there might be some console specific things so it will help out greatly.

Aight! Thx a bunch for creating this section!

Been lurking around on these boards for a couple weeks now, trying to gather some of the amazing bits of info on here! Awesome work guys! Great community you have on the go here!

Edited by koji

I just picked up the 360 version and I am loving life with my 50inch plasma tv^^ GT is Pkakes, although I posted it on the gamertag thread, I figured people might find it here... come play with me! also: nice to meet you all. and a huge thank you to all the Administrators out there!

Hello my name is William and new to sacred game. Glad to see we have our own forum for console SWEET!! :D Now maybe I can find someone to help with the game.

Send FR to WELSH-GRIFFIN PSN ID and TROOPER211 for xbox ............................................. later...................................................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey :D

I just got the PS3 ver of the game and I want to tell you guys thanks for making this forum for consoles *getting teary eyed*, I've been looking all over cyberspace for one, getting impatient too. I was seriously thinking of getting the PC ver just so I could have some people to talk with. Good thing I clicked on your link at sacredwiki!

:unsure: this is me as a supplicant haha!

Edited by Phage