Welcome all new Sacred 2 Console owners!

thanks for making this forum, gentlemen.

When I played TES Oblivion, the fact that I was playing on a console relegated me to second class citizen status quickly and I was often denigrated because I could not mod my game. Granted the denizens of their community could not demean me better than I could demean myself but the impetus of my verbosity had thoroughly confused them and they took turns not helping me when I asked questions about Oblivion.

After I beat Oblivion repeatedly on my PS3, I went back to the Gamespot forums to encourage the elitists to pull their lower lips over their heads and swallow.

I appreciate this Sacred community that much more after the negative Oblivion experiences.

Thanks for the words, Hsedai. You've just joined up, but been a delightful spring of happy posts, and adventure-tales since you've found us ^^ Yes, this is one of the more unique communities, and sometimes I wonder how it gets by without the seemingly requisite flaming that most other gaming forums have as foundation.

Keep on Sacred 2ing!

:whistle:

gogo

p.s. just saw your sig...nice ^^

p.s.s. BIG FAT WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW FRIENDLIES FROM CONSOLE ! Two for one on prune juice ^^

Thanks for the words, Hsedai. You've just joined up, but been a delightful spring of happy posts, and adventure-tales since you've found us ^^ Yes, this is one of the more unique communities, and sometimes I wonder how it gets by without the seemingly requisite flaming that most other gaming forums have as foundation.

Keep on Sacred 2ing!

:badbad:

gogo

p.s. just saw your sig...nice ^^

p.s.s. BIG FAT WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW FRIENDLIES FROM CONSOLE ! Two for one on prune juice ^^

Thank you for thanking me so thoroughly, gogoblender. May I call you Mister Blender?

We all agree that I'm beneath notice and hardly worth the effort. That is a given. I can do naught but tremble in abject consternation at some of these online battles that you titans have experienced while I struggle to thumb wrestle assorted dyslexic kobolds in the lower left portion of the map. My "toon" has training wheels and I struggle with my Fisher Price Kingergarten Toon kit. I saw some of your tremendous exploits on the Ascaron forum, Mister Blender. I know that you are a savant in this game. It was you that was curious and leveled up a Dryad with naught but a sharpened spoon and one of your many level 100 characters.

Thanks for answering my many many questions and for sharing nuggets of wisdom such as "buy diapers"

I know now that real men don't pause.

Please know that I have a new hero this week though and its a Mister Schot.

PS Thanks for noticing me

PPS If a tree falls in the forest, will my Toon die soon after?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.... I just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to this site. It has been very helpful in learning about this game. I was definitely able to make affective characters quicker than through trial & error. I have learned quite a bit through the character guides, and now find myself making changes to them with confidence, as I tailor them to my play-style.

Thanks Again,

360 Gamer Tag - Reverend WAR420

Kind words, Chad, thank you. Always awesome hearing that our fun here on these boards is able to give some peeps some confidence with the builds and info for excitement.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:lol:

gogo

Sup guys, I recently bought the game and im enjoying the hell out of it. This site has helped me answer TONS of questions so far and hopefully some more. Hopefully ill see some of you online some time soon.

Later.

PC FTW!

lol, actually I see both platforms as having strengths...but pc`s coming with the expansion, and ...as wraithking has been posting lately in the updates to wiki thread...there are some seksi new weps :cow_white:

:viking:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
PC FTW!

lol, actually I see both platforms as having strengths...but pc`s coming with the expansion, and ...as wraithking has been posting lately in the updates to wiki thread...there are some seksi new weps :gogo:

:)

gogo

Sure, you've got your fancy expansion but I'm sitting on my comfy couch! :P

360 here.

• 1 month later...

Hi there. I just joined a few days back. I've only had this game for almost 2 weeks now, but I'm addicted! I'm not much of a math buff so it's been great having this forum to look up info and let other do the math for me with their crazy fun builds :devil:

And it is kind of surprising to find an online community that is so friendly. Don't see that often. Keep up the good work!

Hi there. I just joined a few days back. I've only had this game for almost 2 weeks now, but I'm addicted! I'm not much of a math buff so it's been great having this forum to look up info and let other do the math for me with their crazy fun builds :devil:

And it is kind of surprising to find an online community that is so friendly. Don't see that often. Keep up the good work!

Friendly we are! Yes indeady!. I am glad to welcome you. many an hour I spent on XBOX Sacred2 before jumping to PC and Ice and Blood. I am a very experienced Noob. LOL So just holla if you need questions answered.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all! Im new here and got the PS3 version also.

With the players stuff, its probably because you dont qualify for theyre level gap... If you create a new character (or if you buff your character level playing alone), im SURE you will find someone playing , I do that from time to time when I cant join or no one joins my games =D

I just recently bought this game and also just joined the PS3 online fraternity a few days ago. Playing my own way first on Bronze just to get a feel for the game until I'm confident enough to do it on another level but that looks like it might take a while. I'll level myself more before I start making other characters. I feel a bit old playing games but I've always loved my RPGs.

Lots of very useful information here but it can be quite overwhelming for a Sacred 2 noob like myself. STill ooking through so much of it before I make any queries.

hey, this is jebus. I've played through Bronze with an Inquisitor, Shadow Warrior and Temple Guardian so far, in that order. I am just now deciding to review the finer points of character building.

90% of my playing has been single player, and with that environment, I can say I like Temple Guardian the least. Working on a lv4 Dryad now, thinking of doing a heavy Nature Weaver.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya! I've had this game for a while now... the wife and I played about 30 hrs together. But we kinda got busy and didn't really carry on. We've just started some new characters together and we're rediscovering it (not that we discovered much in the first place lol). I find that picking it up again and playing silver rather than bronze has been a lot more rewarding. We still have tons of questions, though! I'm looking foward to many more hours and many more adventures...