Welcome all new Sacred 2 Console owners!

This is awesome. All of you thank you for being here, registering, posting.. I have always believed this, DarkMatters, to be the best gaming commnunity on the net, and all of you that keep joining every day to become a part of us adds to every part of this community's spirt.

Noodles, Dr. Jebus, Kakarot ...

Welcome today, thank you for joining up with our family!

:blink:

gogo

Hello all. Picked up the PS3 version of Sacred 2 about a month back and after a month of failed toons, I am starting to get a feel for what is effective in a build. Right now I'm working on a Pyro HE, Ranged Inquisitor, Unarmed TG, and a CH/CV Dryad. I'm usually online, so feel free to add me. I actually have a mic lol. PSN ID= Bleak_Advent.

• 3 months later...

hey and thanks for including the console dwellers to your home. Just a question is there a console "trading thread" as such where players can obviously trade with others and ask what they need and offer what they got etc?

if so or if anyone can help me I have inquisitors to kit out I have 3 complete set armours (sarakis', Ilgards, and Deylen) GI, AS, NW but am looking for top end stuff at maxed stats gold no issue can pay a couple million for each if need be.

well you can either reply here, forward me to said trading thread, or send me a msg on XBL (GT:CoverlessHydra) with a mention to Inquisitor armour and what you got.

many thanks

• 2 months later...

I guess I'll bite.

I've come to this site since last year, but never post. I think it wasn't all that long ago I bothered actually registering. I came here from the SIF forums, where I posted occasionally. I doubt any of you recognize my name, but in any case, glad to be here (however sporadically) heh. I've read some of the discussions and the builds plenty of times, so just reading threads on here got me plenty of the answers I was looking for, and that's why I never really needed to post. Besides, I've never been that much of a "forumer" on any site, really. I'm a part-time poster. haha

I got the game May last year when it released on the PS3. I've off and on played ever since. I've got three accounts, with almost 25 characters. None are high level, as I keep rebuilding a character or deciding on a new one. LOTS of high 30s and several 50s.

I've tried online a few times, but most times, people don't use their mics (or maybe it's partly the full game voice glitch) and go their own separate ways. It turned me off, but if I had some people who were more interested in actual coop play, I'd be down. I'm laid back and intelligent, so I won't bug you with anything and am happy with whomever comes as they are (as long as you come across similarly). It IS just about having some fun, isn't it? heh

Anyway, thanks to everyone who works this site. It's been helpful when sometimes the official forums have been lacking. I really like the brotherly feel to this place, so keep it up.

Just wanted to say whats up, I got Sacred 2 about 2 months back. Played for 2 hours then almost threw it away. I sat down this weekend and actually "Played" the game, I cant stop. So I decided to get intot he forumns and stuff and say hello. My console is ps3, and as of right now, I am a level 28 SW with 2.4k hp and 500-840 damage XD

I guess I'll bite.

I've come to this site since last year, but never post. I think it wasn't all that long ago I bothered actually registering. I came here from the SIF forums, where I posted occasionally. I doubt any of you recognize my name, but in any case, glad to be here (however sporadically) heh. I've read some of the discussions and the builds plenty of times, so just reading threads on here got me plenty of the answers I was looking for, and that's why I never really needed to post. Besides, I've never been that much of a "forumer" on any site, really. I'm a part-time poster. haha

I got the game May last year when it released on the PS3. I've off and on played ever since. I've got three accounts, with almost 25 characters. None are high level, as I keep rebuilding a character or deciding on a new one. LOTS of high 30s and several 50s.

I've tried online a few times, but most times, people don't use their mics (or maybe it's partly the full game voice glitch) and go their own separate ways. It turned me off, but if I had some people who were more interested in actual coop play, I'd be down. I'm laid back and intelligent, so I won't bug you with anything and am happy with whomever comes as they are (as long as you come across similarly). It IS just about having some fun, isn't it? heh

Anyway, thanks to everyone who works this site. It's been helpful when sometimes the official forums have been lacking. I really like the brotherly feel to this place, so keep it up.

Brotherly feel, good words!. We have the best mod team in the universe, and that comes with a forgiving, posting, generous community that's seen us through almost five years now. Happy you found us, welcome to DarkMatters!

Just wanted to say whats up, I got Sacred 2 about 2 months back. Played for 2 hours then almost threw it away. I sat down this weekend and actually "Played" the game, I cant stop. So I decided to get intot he forumns and stuff and say hello. My console is ps3, and as of right now, I am a level 28 SW with 2.4k hp and 500-840 damage XD

muhaha..here comes A D D I C T I O N ^^ Interesting that you almost threw it away. Off hand, were there a couple of things that were an instant turn off? Or were there bugs with getting it going? Steep learning curve, or... B U G S :D

You made it through the gauntlet, welcome to the Sacred 2 Universe!

The turn off for me was the gameplay, its so focused on you're build imo, I went through 50 characters following guides on this site and sacredwiki, but they just didnt feel like me. so now I have a SW that I customized myself, using alot of def skills and a big 2 hand axe XD Bronze campaign=pwned.... Just started silver this morn... for the record, the orc cave is overrated... no set drops :D

Edited by Sigurd

Hi everybody. New to site. Not new to game but finally started doing research after many failed toons and found this wonderfully insightful site. Just had to post to say hi. I've had the game for awhile but I suffer from alt-itis, I've never been able to play one toon for very long. I'm on the PS3, I'd love to play on PC but a) my pc isn't up to snuff and b) I'm so used to using a controller that I don't think I'd like the point and click method.

Hi everybody. New to site. Not new to game but finally started doing research after many failed toons and found this wonderfully insightful site. Just had to post to say hi. I've had the game for awhile but I suffer from alt-itis, I've never been able to play one toon for very long. I'm on the PS3, I'd love to play on PC but a) my pc isn't up to snuff and b) I'm so used to using a controller that I don't think I'd like the point and click method.

Welcome fearthisjuggalo!

And you join us on such a monumental night as we unveil and whole to forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone :D Mortaniuss is the name Sacred 2 is the game! I had Sacred 2 for about 5 months on PS3 when I first got it I played it for about a week made a High elf, I dident like the top down view so it collected dust. Picked it up about 4 days ago and I cant put it down. I rerolled my High Elf to a Seraphim,duel welding total package level 41 on PS3. So anyway fell inlove with the game so much that I dont play lord of the rings mmo much anymore lol. So I found out about ice & blood expanction but not for the console :(. So made a few calls and bam found the box version for Sacred 2 at game stop but I was wondering about the controls. Please tell me I can use thw "W/S/A/D keys or the arrow keys to move I dont like clicking to move like in diablo. I dont mind redoing everything and being on the pc version only but the controls is what will decide if I go 100% PC or stay on PS3.

PS3 ID Mortaniuss

Lelu is my character.

PS. Do alot of people still play Sacred 2 for pc being that its so old? thats another factor I would like to know.

Mortaniuss

Hello everyone :D Mortaniuss is the name Sacred 2 is the game! I had Sacred 2 for about 5 months on PS3 when I first got it I played it for about a week made a High elf, I dident like the top down view so it collected dust. Picked it up about 4 days ago and I cant put it down. I rerolled my High Elf to a Seraphim,duel welding total package level 41 on PS3. So anyway fell inlove with the game so much that I dont play lord of the rings mmo much anymore lol. So I found out about ice & blood expanction but not for the console :(. So made a few calls and bam found the box version for Sacred 2 at game stop but I was wondering about the controls. Please tell me I can use thw "W/S/A/D keys or the arrow keys to move I dont like clicking to move like in diablo. I dont mind redoing everything and being on the pc version only but the controls is what will decide if I go 100% PC or stay on PS3.

PS3 ID Mortaniuss

Lelu is my character.

PS. Do alot of people still play Sacred 2 for pc being that its so old? thats another factor I would like to know.

Mortaniuss

Welcome Mortaniuss!

Welcome to the PC world. did you get the UK version with Ice and Blood? Most of us here are still on closed net players on the UK servers with Ice and Blood.

And yes WASD works on PC beautifully!

Thank you all very much for all your thought and hard work into this forum. It is nice to actually find a place where like minded RPG fans can go and ask question in an adult fashion concerning a very under-rated and under appreciated RPG such as Sacred 2. Happy Holidays!

Hey guys, awesome community you've got going on here for fans of a spectacular game. I'm new to Sacred 2 and am just on my first run through with a character I know I've not exploited with the right skills and the like. I saw a lot of interesting and helpful things on this site though so I thought I'd join.

Pete

• 3 months later...

Hello to anyone :) Sometimes later I just read all solutions, builds which you post here,make my own templates of what I read, cuz I play just sacred 2 ps3 version, and have some restrictions on performance but the basis is yours, for that I thank you. Hope to see someone at psn, will be happy. ;)

• 1 month later...

I havnt actual played Sacred 2 been looking up plenty of videos lately and guides walkthrough's etc, loved playing the Original Sacred (Gold) but never played Sacred 2 after all this time, I've orderd Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel for the xbox 360 couple of days ago should be deliverd within the next 1-2days I cant wait to play it! If I get really attached to the game I might end up buying it on the PC, but im alot more of an Console player these days but still games like Sacred (Reminds me of Diablo 2 days) should really be played on PC for maximum FUNFUNFUN and I dont wanna miss out on that xD

P.S : If anyone plays Sacred 2 on the Xbox 360 id love to play online with you so add me :) I have no people on my friendlist that play Sacred 2, my friendlist is almost full on xbox but I'll remove 10-20 for Sacred 2 players if I get enough friend invites ;P so please ADD MEEEE - Level UP T1ME

thank you! :)

Edited by Doz

Haha yep, gotta try and get some online action going on before I get Sacred 2 for the 360 but sadly no-takers ;(

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I recently discovered and became addicted to Sacred 2 after failing to find any recent

good randomized-loot-addict-type games, and Dark Matters has been a godsend! I was able

to build a kick-ass Shadow Warrior on my first char attempt thanks to this forum.

I recently discovered and became addicted to Sacred 2 after failing to find any recent

good randomized-loot-addict-type games, and Dark Matters has been a godsend! I was able

to build a kick-ass Shadow Warrior on my first char attempt thanks to this forum.

Hey Hylin!

Ahh, all the seeming umpteen millions of guides here and on Wiki, happy they're still able to help players out, and I know you just made a lot of guide and article writers very happy with your words.

welcome to DarkMatters!~

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

Hiya folks. *wave*

Just picked up Sacred 2 for my 360 a couple of days ago.

Having a blast with it so far too.

With all the random numbers and info the game tosses your way and potential skill choices there are available to I've been making some pretty extensive use of Google these past few days trying to find answers to some of the questions I've got rattelling around upstairs, and your forum kept popping up every where I'm the search results. lol

You folks seem like a decent bunch too, so I figured I'd sign up and say hi and thanks for the help this site already has been. :)