Umm i need help on defeating boss Facetteleon

Please help I have been trying to defeat this boss for like 2 days now he is insanely strong I could not defeat him on silver or bronze is there something im missing or what I have tried too hit the stones in the middle like what other places have said to do nothing everytime I get his helth down some he heals and hes back up to full health its ridiculesi like the game but dame do I have too be a level 100 to beat this boss on bronze or what if anybody knows or if people want to help me please email me at I_C_E_M_A_N@live.com or my gamertag is xICEMANx117 feel free if you can help oh and im running with a shadow warrior level 35

I'm a 39 SW but beat him at level 32. Used an ice / magic dual wield combo, the skeleton summons, and popped up the skeletal fortification everytime it charged and made sure I was stocked up on health potions. I'm TrailrParkNinja on XBL and I'll be happy to help out if you need it.

I've beat him a few times on Bronze, he was easy. I know, it was bronze. However now I'm on Silver.. every boss up to him was easy.. but this guy is just cheesy. He stuns me then regens. Thats all he spams. Stun, regen. So while Im stunned, he is regening and I cant put out enough damage to match his regen. Any my campaign is semi-glitched because Is till have the 3 orcs from fighting the Kraken/Octopus Boss with me. So I have me, 3 orcs and my Buff Dobbleganger all putting out damage on this guy, yet not enough to sustain his regen. I got to him at level 30. I leveled to 35 still having same issiue. Its hard leveling at the moment because Im trying to get the Achiv for beating campaign in under 20% Map revealed. I've tried different weapon/armor builds with Fire/Magic. Still same result. If anyone has a character within 10 levels of 35 on silver, I'd really like to get past this guy and finish the campaign.

Gamertag: MenTaL Riot

Thanks for reading.