Has anyone build god spell build?

I had this crazy idea of a toon, whit high chance of reflecting damage back to the foe and best spell in this game to do it, is Forens spell (only good god spell in my opinion) and as SW has allready a CA that can reflect damage back and overall can take most damage whitout dying, it was the best choice for Divine Devotion-build. Anyone know if these two stack, and how about those items whit chance to reflect?

Main goal is to get god spells regen time down to 30-60s (whit 15s duration) or so and currently at lvl15 or 16 it's allready way under 600s (yeah it's alot, but every level in this skills reduces it's regen time around 20-25s and at lvl75 it should reduce regen time even faster)

Just wondering if anyone has wasted theyr time to ever build one or am I just wasting my time to get this ever working? ;) Not worried if it's going to work.. SW is a tank and even if I would waste 75 or more points to Divine Devotion, it can still kill fast enought for me and stay alive.

I've been thinking about including the god spell in an inquisitor build Obs but havent got round to it yet. I'd be very interested to hear how you get on with it and how low the regen will go. Is the god spell regen affeted by eating runes? I've never really looked to be honest ;)

The Inquisitor's purifying chastisment buff increases the damage of the god spell, especially for the one thats full magic elemental damage(I forget which one). Mod PC to increase magic damage and overall damage.

Ob...great hearing that you're playing again!

;)

I'd love to see how this comes out. Ob you can also go to your god's temple in tween bosses to increase the rate of regen on the god spell (Info from SChot ^^)

Off hand, has anyone found a direct link between any attribute and the god spell?

:bow:

gogo

Currently lvl23 character, whit level 30 divine devotion. Gives me lvl21.1 god spell whit 75% chance to reflect and regen time is only 457s .. looking good so far. I think it could drop less than 100s at some point.

Interesting

What Attribute you putting in? Think any one of them particularly helps?

:)

gogo

Putting in many attributes, but haven't seen any difference on regen time. Only thing that seem to work is divine devotion skill and good thing those element stones (what ever they are called) comes whit +2 divine devotion so it's 6 points for free into it. I'll update if I see any real change. I just hope I'll find the time to level up this toon to see if it could turn out to be really powerfull reflector... ;)

What level are you at?

If we meet up I can get you uber plus skills stuff with my trader...I really want to see what happens with this build ^^

:twitch:

gogo

Just did the main quest in closed and currently at lvl29 whit reg time of 415s or so and whit 76% chance to reflect.. still way too much reg time to be usefull. Alltho one of the mini bosses killed himself while using godspell.