Rantras Sig Request

Eyo guys,

Since I'm not an expert at photoshop or whatever you experts use to create cool siggies, I ask you guys :bow: .

I would like a signature banner with includes some of the following items:

- Rantras

- "The Cake is a Lie"

- Shadow Warrior

- Seraphim

- Greeeeeeeeeeeeen.

EDIT: a Tiger & Seraphim would do ok for me, no need for the SW ^^

thx alot in advance ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

You, my friend, are addicted to portal! ;)

I'd make a sig, if my painting/photoshop/artistic skills weren't just worse then the climbing skills of most dogs.

Arp

You, my friend, are addicted to portal! :)

I'd make a sig, if my painting/photoshop/artistic skills weren't just worse then the climbing skills of most dogs.

Arp

lol to be honest never even played Portal ;)

ahwell my painting/photoshop/artistic skills are worse then the flying skills of most dogs (scooby doo not included) :bow:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

EDIT (also in top post) : a Tiger & Seraphim would do ok for me, no need for the SW ^^

Edited by Chareos Rantras
lol to be honest never even played Portal :)

Then you should! It's a good game. Took me quite some time to find the last level, only the bossfight is left.

lol to be honest never even played Portal :tease:

Then you should! It's a good game. Took me quite some time to find the last level, only the bossfight is left.

I think I have the demo here somewhere on the cd of my old nvidia driver, I'll try to find it :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I can make you something, and I already have plans for how I'll make it, but I can't make you a signature tonight. I need to relax and then take care of other business.

I can make you something, and I already have plans for how I'll make it, but I can't make you a signature tonight. I need to relax and then take care of other business.

O thx alot Luca, please take your time, there is no hurry at it at all .

I'm glad you'll be working on it, alrdy seen some nice pieces you made :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I worked for some time on the signature, trying to determine what kind of background would work. I settled for a green "line nova" pattern like the one on general skill icons in the game. Just a couple of minutes ago I was up to the point of choosing and arranging text when GIMP locked up. Now all my work is lost. I don't feel like making graphics anymore tonight, so I'm going back to Sacred 2, which I haven't touched in over a week. If anyone wants to make Chareos a set, go ahead. I might still come back to this request at a later time, though.

I worked for some time on the signature, trying to determine what kind of background would work. I settled for a green "line nova" pattern like the one on general skill icons in the game. Just a couple of minutes ago I was up to the point of choosing and arranging text when GIMP locked up. Now all my work is lost. I don't feel like making graphics anymore tonight, so I'm going back to Sacred 2, which I haven't touched in over a week. If anyone wants to make Chareos a set, go ahead. I might still come back to this request at a later time, though.

Awww pitty :) ahwell at least you tried your best :Just_Cuz_21:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

• 2 weeks later...
*chuckles* A SW with bunny ears is just such an amusing concept <3

If you're still up for it, I might tinker around and make you one in a while :3

hmmm for a while this will do, but I'm surely interested in what you would make so I'll get back to you after a while :paladin:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I'm willing to take this one on too...

Cake huh? I can do cake.

:(

~Doom

P.S. It is delicious cake, you must eat it.

I'm willing to take this one on too...

Cake huh? I can do cake.

:(

~Doom

P.S. It is delicious cake, you must eat it.

Aight I'll give you both a heads-up when I'm in the urgent need of a new one, until then STAY AWAY FROM CAKE!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

• 5 months later...

If you're still interested, I kept my promise and made this for you.

rantrasseraskillsig.gif

By lucalain

I know it's a bit small, but that's how it goes. As I said in an earlier post, I tried to replicate the look of a general skill icon from Sacred 2. The colors were color-picked right from the skill icon pictures on the Sacred wiki, as was the border's style. Can you see the three tiny black spots on the upper right? Those are on the skill icons too. I realize the Seraphim picture is sort of bad quality, but that's what I had to work with.

I hope you like it. I can make an avatar to match sometime when I'm not too busy.

Edited by Lucalain