Got Boneslicers - I did it !

finally did it and I must say what an amazing quest...the only disapointment is, is that the build im following doesnt contain swordweapons as a skill so I cant get its bonus's :Just_Cuz_21: awww well atleast I got them for thier attack :o

Congrats dude,

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all iv just got a good drop Got Boneslicer sword 5 star with 72-92 damage level 22 is this rar drop at all?

Hey there, Boneslicer will always drop when completing that quest, but to really see what the sword can do you need to choose the Sword Weapon skill, but I wouldn't go for swords if you plan on taking/already have taken another weapon lore.

• 11 months later...

The Boneslicer is an alright sword. 3 of the stats on the sword are sword weapons (skill) unlockable (dependent). For those that don't put points in weapon masteries, the boneslicer will be one hell of a dull weapon to use. I find 2x Officer's Sabers far better. 2x Desert Sabers are far better too because of the stats and sockets available. Dex-based toons can get 2x Ancrid's blades for an awesome boost to dex with 1bronze/silver/gold socket to each blade. I just got a boneslicer myself killing the Undead Legion Boss myself. I find the Undead Legion quest far better for your chance at unique/set item drops with Bargaining Mastery as I got 4 set pieces alongside the Boneslicer with level 150 Bargaining.

The Boneslicer is an alright sword. 3 of the stats on the sword are sword weapons (skill) unlockable (dependent). For those that don't put points in weapon masteries, the boneslicer will be one hell of a dull weapon to use.

Yea, unfortunately the sword isn't all that "legendary" when it comes down to it. Especially if you don't have sword weapons unlocked. I guess the devs had to scale the weapon down as it's the easiest to obtain legendary.