Got Boneslicers - I did it !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations bey999, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Were you with max party of four?

Ahh, Sacred 2 Multi Play... is it awesome or what ^^

I am absolutely delighted to hear that another platform is as much fun to play with this game as I enjoy it with PC

Well done!

:4rofl:

gogo

SPOILER:

On the pc only the Undead Legion Boss drops it from the long quest chain starting in the neighbourhood of Clearview.

Don't rly know the details about the console though...

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
SPOILER:

On the pc only the Undead Legion Boss drops it from the long quest chain starting in the neighbourhood of Clearview.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

It is the same for the console version, but I thought it was bugged at the moment... one of the caves shows up black, and cant move anywhere in there..... did they patch this last night?

SPOILER:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

It is the same for the console version, but I thought it was bugged at the moment... one of the caves shows up black, and cant move anywhere in there..... did they patch this last night?

how did you get the set items? is it complete? and one level (or also lower level set items) Do they drop alot?

Here you go the1. Not sure if the stats are the same for console but here's the pc version: Boneslicer As you can see the higher the level of the Boneslicer the more stats it will have.

I know where you get it but wont state it cus you clearly dont want to "spoil" it, but that quest is soo gliched I have no idea how you could come close to it? I have the 360 version. if you try to directly eneter the cave it is a black hole. so me and a fellow player went in through the back entrance; thinking it would work, it failed horribly. when we arrived to the right place. it turned to a black hole again?

I done the quest on ps3 with no problems

Microsoft has a patch now available and it is fixed or at least mine is. Congrats on the swords. I got one in my inventory, but it doesn't do me any good on my High Elf with her class quest staff.

I done the quest on ps3 with no problems

The reason it "bugs" is because you haven't progressed enough in the main story to reach Clearview through the main quest chain.(Orange markers)

If you want to get there and not have it bug, do the main quests until you reach that region then activate and complete the quest and it should be ok. I could be wrong but I've heard about how buggy this game is if you try to work ahead.