Spira's Fire Madness Build

Hi guys I play sacred for long time ago and I really never stopped being a "pure" mage and I would like to share my ideas about this biuld.

So heres the deal I made this biuld based only on fire damage. Other biulds would like to have some supportive skill or stats, this dont have it.

Your skills as a player would make you dont need any supportive skill if you keep the damage over second on.

The biuld:

You start with Magic Lore and Meditation skills. Your fists level up points should be to Meditation, since you really need to max that skill.

Always put a point on this skill every level to keep that way.

At level 3 you should choose Fire Magic and you keep put points on Meditation and Fire Magic (fast cooldown is our goal here). Now you get all the three MUST skills.

These skills should be maxed. At later levels you will get more points and you really need to keep maxed these 3 every level. Later you will get other point that you may spend on whatever you like. I advice Agility or Constitution.

The remaining skills are up to you since you got your must skills already.

In the meanwhile raise every level the Attribute Mental Regeneration.

The skills/combos:

Raise Ghost Meadow and Fire Spiral only. Keep the remaining runes to exchange them for those. I advice to keep the Fire Spiral cooldown lower than 5 seconds. If you get lower than that, use a Fire Spiral rune. If you have more use Ghost Meadow rune instead. Just keep those 5 seconds.

Make a combo of Fire Spirals only. If you do one before using combo, you will be able to do other after doing it, making 6x damage.

Equipment:

Regardless what items you have I advice you to have Items which keeps your fast cooldown at the first levels, with a lots of mental regeneration and replace them for a full set when you get it.

Make sure you have at least 9 HP gain (3 vampiress runes embed on items and/or set bonus). That is very important to keep you alive since you have low HP/defense.

Choose your rings wisely. At later levels you have to replace the mental regen ones for Sets rings or rare with Fire damage.

You may always go to a Blacksmith and put the magical things on it for even more fire damage and regen.

Strategy:

You have no Defense, low HP and HUGE damage on faster spells (pure mage) so what to do?

Fire Spiral is a skill which needs some space to continue doing damage, so avoid doing it on narrow places unless youre forced to do it to gain some life and keep your way to a good spot to do it.

When you get to a good area do the skill and keep your movement (its the key to success). If needed do another spiral but I think you dont need to do it since they last about 3 seconds before they die unless they are leaders/bosses.

At bosses do the skill+combo+skill, aggro them to it and run around the spiral.

Fire Spiral has fast damage deal so your life will be always on top even if they damage you :tease:

The weak point of this strategy (every strategy has one) are the archers and narrow places (like druid forest) but that can be avoided if you keep those 5 seconds (or less) cooldown. That way you can do many spirals without worries, and you can still aggro mobs from your future path to older spirals.

If you manage to avoid the risks with a good gamplay I assure you, you will burn everything with a lot of fun :)

I have a mage with this biuld and he damages 30k at level 115 (every hit from fire spiral, which means a freaking lot of damage xD)

Platinum dragons lasts less than 3 seconds to die so why not try this biuld? :P

Battlemage FTW

Edited by Spira