Console Bugs and Glitches Thread

Does anyone know if the Undead Legion quest where you get teleported into a black room has been fixed with the latest patch on 360? Reason why I ask is because I've not got Xbox Live so would have to ask a friend to put it on my hard drive for me so I don't want to waste his time asking him repeatedly when new patches come along. I read on gamefaqs that it has been fixed but it's hard to sort out fact from fiction in there.

Cheers,

I believe the undead legion quest has been fixed (and they also patched in offline coop (but it requires both users to be signed into live with silver or greater accounts))

Regards,

TheRook21

Cheers TheRook21 I can finally get into that quest and get my first legendary weapon, can't wait!

Phil

Well the thing bugging me the most is that the game freezes too often... had to stop playin my HE Glacial Thorns build - when I pick a group of mobs and send some throns their way game usually freezes when theres too many crit hits at the same time - same with Raging Nimbus. 60 lvls on her and cant go further since game stops every few pulls. Started Dryad - looks alrite for now :/ <level 43>

I have had my my chars delete twice now.... the first time I was only level 16, the second level 40. Game freezes up, then when I restard there is no save data. Bummer 4 me!

Ouch that`s bad. What console are you using?

And have you contacted support about this?

I am on the 360, but it looks like the patch they just released fixed this issue :whistle: hurray!

nope because I bought the game 2 days ago, clocked 20 hours on my level 22 dryad and then the save corrupted so now I have started over

Does anyone know when they are going to fix the LIGHTSABER problem? If I dual weild lightsabers my game freezes and I have to reboot the whole system. At first I thaught it was random but when I went from 2 lightsabers down to 1 and a mace it stopped freezing..

And to the above players that "get stuck" sometimes its a trap/vine.. IF you dont see a trap I hit START, then "B" to go back to normal screen and im unstuck.

ON a second note im getting pretty sick and friggin tired of peice of crap, looser hosts who decide to end a game without telling anyone causing them to loose any unsaved data, if I could go to your house and slap you I would. I lost 1 hour of play, a whole level and 2 set peices the other day, now I only HOST games.. Get a life and be curtious to other players.

And two of my friends are ranked top 10 in the world for SE on 360, Bullseye, and sunfire , good job guys if I didnt keep makin new characters id be right there with you..

__So any news on a lightsaber patch, now it freezes even if im using 1 lightsaber.____

Not sure if this is a glitch but I have not been getting any hand armor for my dryad character. I even went around to 6 or 7 towns and serched to see if they sold any, and noone would generate any dryad hand armor. I decided to create a new dryad mainly because I wanted to redo her skills and again I get no dryad hand armor for the 30 levels ive build her so far. I even put EP and Bargaining on this dryad.

when the quest circle won't appear on the map :) god that's annoying...

unnamed guardians walking through walls :P

biggest glitch... NO BLACK SMITH SO DISSAPOINTED WHEN IS IT GOING TO GET FIXED :)

when the quest circle won't appear on the map :pitcher: god that's annoying...

Just Go To Your Quest Log, Reactivate The Quest, And It Will Show =).

-Jamie.

Demonic Blow (SW) doesn't work while mounted on the unique mount. The skill activates and starts the regen but your character doesn't animate and nothing happens to the enemy. I'd be less frustrated if DB just didn't work and you couldn't activate it on the mount, but the fact that you can and the skill regens is frustrating. Scything Sweep works very well and the mount even has a special animation for it (nice touch) but no DB love for the mount. Kinda ruins my plans to be a fearsome beastrider.

Ok, so not sure if this is just me or if anyone else has noticed this on the PS3 as a bug. Started playing a BFG seraphim and after increasing her BFG CA, it looks like the bonus to the ranged skill is capped at +7, even though the description says she should be getting much more.

So for example, I read 3 runes and had an item that gave me +2 to the BFG CA. When I read the description of the BFG CA it says that at that CA level (effective 5) she should have had a +13 bonus to ranged weapons. At that time she had 1 skill point in ranged weapons so I would have expected the ranged skill to have an effective level of 14 (1 + 13). However, when I looked at the ranged weapon skill, it only showed an effective level of 8? I added 2 more skill points into ranged and that did increase the ranged skill to 10, but again in my mind this should have been 16 (3 + 13).

Anyone else noticed this or is it just my seraphim that is a little bit slow :) in learning how to use the BFG?

Ok, so not sure if this is just me or if anyone else has noticed this on the PS3 as a bug. Started playing a BFG seraphim and after increasing her BFG CA, it looks like the bonus to the ranged skill is capped at +7, even though the description says she should be getting much more.

So for example, I read 3 runes and had an item that gave me +2 to the BFG CA. When I read the description of the BFG CA it says that at that CA level (effective 5) she should have had a +13 bonus to ranged weapons. At that time she had 1 skill point in ranged weapons so I would have expected the ranged skill to have an effective level of 14 (1 + 13). However, when I looked at the ranged weapon skill, it only showed an effective level of 8? I added 2 more skill points into ranged and that did increase the ranged skill to 10, but again in my mind this should have been 16 (3 + 13).

Anyone else noticed this or is it just my seraphim that is a little bit slow :D in learning how to use the BFG?

Ok, not to worry, it was just a glitch. After I restarted the game, the correct ranged skill came up - she is obviously just a slow learner. If someone else does have this problem, looking at some other threads, maybe try deactivate and then recast BFG after you have read the runes. If that doesn't help, reboot the PS3. Cheers.

I somehow am unable to continue on the Shadow Warrior class quest after Relatives (the 2nd in line). I have another SW that I started recently and I got past Relatives and the quest just kept me moving onto the next section, In Search of Life. So yeah, I don't know how I broke it, but my main SW, now level 28 cannot complete his class quest. I was anxious to see what the reward was going to be :)

I think it's a bug because I don't think there's a way to fail the Relatives portion of the quests.

iI Had A glitch Where I was in a tomb or Cave Game went to a loading screen and was teleported out side the cave any one else experience this glitch :P Ps it was on the 360

Edited by MemNoch22

Mine Slaves quest in the Human realm.

Go into cave, kill the foreman, and then nothing. A circle on the map where the other guys are supposed to be, but nothing. Nada. Zip.

Other people on teh intarwebz has had this problem, and there's no fix. :P

I have the ps3 version and I often play offline co-op with a friend. Sometimes only one of ous can pick up the loot. For example one time we played for 2 hours and he wouldn't get any loot at all, I got everything he couldn't pick up anything.

:P

Edited by Dabbe

I was on tonight and had a werid glitch.Im on the ps3,Im level 60 dryad.Im in the desert,and when Im fighting the scarab riders,these things happen-

1-the scarab riders wont die

2-the scarab riders sudden disapear,they wont drop anything,they just dissapear,sometimes they will be half dead and suddenly their gone.they also should be dead but dont go down, then suddenly they dissapear.

this is my second char.I never had a problem with my seraphim and my dryad is using an ice blowpipe if that helps.thanks

I have the ps3 version and I often play offline co-op with a friend. Sometimes only one of ous can pick up the loot. For example one time we played for 2 hours and he wouldn't get any loot at all, I got everything he couldn't pick up anything.

:thumbsup:

That's happened to me before. You just need to save and quit and start the game over. Is it possible you switched out characters more than once during the session? That's what I did when I noticed the odd behavior.

:)

That's happened to me before. You just need to save and quit and start the game over. Is it possible you switched out characters more than once during the session? That's what I did when I noticed the odd behavior.

Perhaps...

Oh I jsut rememberd another bug. When u're playing 2 player co-op offline. If then non host guy has a mount and joins a game he won't be able to acess any mounts, he won't be able to buy one or use his own...

Hi

I play on ps3 version. I like the TG so far but got a little problem with it.

''Jolting Touch'' modded with Payback, Self Repair and Flux seems to be bug.

Not only the self-repair part doesnt work, instead its actually healing my target. Healing it faster than I can hurt it.

Got to say its annoying. Even more against bosses.

Any way to fix this? :whistle:

LOCAL COOP TRADING on the Xbox 360; "Your saved game has been manipulated."

Seen a few people post about this earlier, but no one posted a solution. I played for 2 weeks not being able to trade with my friend who was gaming right next to me til today...

To get rid of the " Your saved game has been manipulated. " while trading garbage, just transfer your profile to a memory card then back to the hard drive. That fixed it for us.

I imagine that recovering your gamertag from xbl might also fix it, if you have no memory card. Hope this helps some of you. I know it frustrated the crap out of me. :whistle:

Edited by sacred

quick note on the earlier bfg problem....if you upgrade a buff always uncast then recast it to get any stat increases it might bring...I have to do this alot on my icemage :whistle:

Does getting the E74 Error of Death while playing Sacred 2 count as a bug in game? :whistle:

I'm sure a few 360 owners know exactly what I mean. @#$% your cheaply made hardware Microsoft...

Edited by Raines
Does getting the E74 Error of Death while playing Sacred 2 count as a bug in game? :drunkards:

I'm sure a few 360 owners know exactly what I mean. @#$% your cheaply made hardware Microsoft...

I feel your pain Raines I finally lost my patience on my 5th replacement and got rid of it.....for now.

As for the 'funniness' I have noticed with the PS3 mainly is with ranged combat there are a few minor things I notice

A)Up close enemies sometimes take no damage I could be pounding the heck out of them and I have to move away and then let them move and this usually fixes the problem.

B)Targeting..I have been in caves and it has decided to target someone on the other side of walls rather then the people right in front of me.

C)It seems to not fire...I am not sure if this is an extension of the first problem or not but sometimes I will be going thwang thwang thwang..or pfft pfft pfft depending on what I am using..and suddenly there will be no arrows or darts or stars or whatever coming out from my guy..again this is very often associated with where I am standing as perhaps terrain is eating my shots.

Also I have noticed Alchemy is pretty much a waste skill based on the impracticality of accessing the items..for as far as I can tell the only way to use an item is to go into your inventory scroll to the proper page scroll down to the item and then use it and leave your inventory..if anyone knows an easier way please let me know as I have not found a way to hot bar any of them.

Edited by GunKata

The main quest glitched on me and won't let me continue. Currently on Fire, Brimstone, and Dragon Scales on Shadow Campaign. I killed the dragon and the quest marker disappeared, and I cant activate the quest.

Not sure if this has been addressed in other threads, but I just figured I'd add to the discussion, hopefully it'll help somebody. I'm playing on 360. When I first got the game I had quite a few crashes that would completely freeze the game.

It seemed to do it whenever I would be in my Hero Chest and then rapidly switch to another menu like my own inventory, a vendor, or if I would initiate trade with another player. It also seemed to do it a lot when I would exit a menu and immediately use any of my spells/combat arts that I had hot-keyed to my triggers, or if I left a menu and then immediately tried to pull up my map and then perhaps quickly exited the map because I was in combat.

The common thread seemed to be multiple actions, nearly simultaneous or overlapping, combined with access of a menu with a large inventory like the Hero Chest or a vendor. After a while it got ridiculous. The game would crash at least once or twice per sitting. In a period of 3 or 4 days, the game must have crashed at least 12 or 15 times.

Anyway, on to the fix: install the game on your hard drive. I did that and the game hasn't crashed on me a single time since. I also clear my cache often, but I'm convinced that installing on the hard drive (and PLAYING from the hard drive. you have to make sure you go into your game library from the dashboard and select the option to play the game from the hard drive) cures many of the crashing woes.

Another problem I recently figured out (not sure if this is news to this forum) is problem of you or your buddy not being able to summon your mount when you play co-op. If you sign on and you can't find your mount, go back to the last resurrection monument you activated (not the one your buddy activated, the one YOU activated) and it should be there. Another thing you can do is go to a res monument, have both of you activate it, sign out and then sign back in again. Your mount will be there. It's a little inconvenient, but it's better than having no mount.

I can also confirm the above-mentioned fix for the trade bug. I had that one happen to me randomly a few days after I started playing the game. Tranferred the char from the HD to MU and then back again. Problem solved. Not sure how it happened in the first place, but it hasn't happened again since.