Console Bugs and Glitches Thread

There are a lot of quests in the game that require you to stand on a certain spot in order to progress it. The really annoying ones are the kind that want you to exit a dungeon normally and that exit is the magic spot to trigger the next step. I find myself finishing a dungeon quest and porting to town only to find I have to run back to the cave entrance to trigger it.

Then there are the quests that show a circle on your mini-map but standing on it does nothing. The answer I found for these was to open quest log and track that quest manually, only then will it trigger the next step.

Seems like when I use PD while having an Orc Shock axe equipped, my game crashes. This might be directly related to a similar problem with the full ilgard inquisitor set that people were having on the pc version since both the axe and the set bonus have the same effect, chance to inflict serious open wounds.

Also, the Inquisitor's CA Callous Execution seems a bit buggy. I dont know whether my mount is bugged or Callous Execution, but when I use CE on foot, I strike twice while duel wielding, but while on my mount, CE only hits once.

forgot to include that I play on the 360 version.

Edited by AL3X262
Hey there

Yes everything gets picked up automatically and that is pretty cool.

However for local co-op, they could let us decide what we want to pick up... I mean, we are right next to each other, rather unlikely that we would not share fairly. And item can usually be picked up after the bodies disappear... but by then we are bored and wanna move on lol

Most annoying is probably that you cannot trade with your local co-op partner! And it gave all my Seraphim runes to the other character... and me a bunch of useless shadow warrior stuff... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The only way I have found on same console (ps3) mulitplayer to pick up what you want is to press L3 and you can see the item name just like the enemy name. While it doesn't do a lot for armor or weapons, it does help with runes and combat arts. My fiance and I play a lot and we can pretty much get the items that we need or want without risking the other person picking them up. If it is something that the other person wants, simply wait til the count down runs out and then it is fair game to either player to grab. Of course this is only a problem until they put out a patch to let same console multiplayer trade. While sometimes teadeous it does help.

Ohhhhhh... GREAT IDEA! Thanks!!

game is freezing now a couple times in swamp. Once trying to open the map and 2nd time just now doing nothing out of the ordinary, just melee'ing some rats. Going to try one more time to blitz through the zone and save frequently. Sucks if it is just the zone and it's weather effects that's crashing the game. I planned to do a bunch of levelling up in here... :Just_Cuz_21:

PS3 - 2 player offline coop

Inquisitor level 24 - Soul reaver buff and use energy gun as weapon

so my friendand I start off the game where we left off last time we played, which was right after the seraphim island, and we are underground on our way to fight the dragon.

I start shooting and see these 6 digits number pop up for the damage, I was unsure of what I saw, Thinking this was maybe just my friends damage number and mine right beside each other. I shoot again, 300,000 damage.... oh FECAL MATTER!. so I 1 shot every monster in the place and my damage keeps on getting higher and higher, until it peaked at around 1.9 million. LOL.... it got boring especially for my friend. so I turned off my soul reaver buff. and everything went back to normal. and I turned back on once in a while just for some laughs. I took some pictures. will post them up soon.

Edited by the1youh8

Hmm.. best way to get a patch pushed out faster is to start publisizing some exploits I guess....

Today I had a permanent Sakkari demon (Ker's Divine Gift) because I summoned him directly following a Doppleganger. At least until the game froze up again.

Good idea Helscry, I know of a realy good exploits (are you listening Devs :tease: ) works on all 360 consoles you can make endless money. :)

Ok what you do is make a toon run to the chest and collect the runes in it , you then summon the Imp give it the runes leave and make a new toon and do the same over and over again. You'll soon have a rich toon, blisted fingers and a growing dislike for that imp, Also enough time for ppl in the EU to catch up. :)

And since I don't have the game yet (PS3), I don't know what it means sorry. :D

I found part of a river missing in the UK PS3 version and wondered if things like this are showing up in other areas.

If you go east from Sloeford, if you walk under the brindge leading into the Temple Ruins the small bit of water

before the first length of land is missing. I did get some pics of the area off the map in Sacredwiki but don't know how to post them on here.

I did numerous loads with different characters and its not a random thing.

Anyway I am using Deepsilvers version but did not know how alike the versions are.

p.s. got game today incase you read my other post.

Edited by Wombat

Ok Frozen game on PS3:

TG level 8 in the field killing goblins. PS button not working, would like all toons to have own save to reduce possible corruption of more than 1 toon due to hard reset.

A couple of things Ive noticed on the PS3 version.

1. you cant hit bats with ranged weapons EVER. I have a Sw that uses ranged weapons and I have to use spectral hand to kill them since my ranged whatever NEVER hits.

2. If you check the details of say a weapon (Press R1) then go to the overview screen and toggle up with the rightstick it will show you the previous thing you were viewing. (this might be intentional)

3. Sometimes I cant move after a battle until I use another combat art.

I have a problem, I have a several charaters that I saved from my old PS3 (Had to be replaced) and now I cant earn any trophies from those characters or NEW ones that Ive created.

Really annoying....

I'm sure people have had this problem but I just wanted to post it again to maybe help let ascaron understand this is a problem. Now I do respect their tight security on duping... ive seen it done on kindom under fire..and also diablo for the pc... but when it affects a legit game ( like mine) things get kinda upsetting. I have two buddys who I convinced to buy this game and we play ALL the time...but. Now it says my trade has been manipulated and I cant trade at all with them... now I dont understand how this happened.. all I can think is my friend had a set item for my character and we made a trade I was giving him money for the set item. well the trade was done he had his money and I had my set item...well his game froze he was piffed so he turned his xbox off...I got kicked out of party chat and the game..and when I started up my own..the money I gave him was gone and so was the set item..checking with him later on found out he had no money...and yes no set item... so maybe just a weird glitch who knows. is this the cause for my trading privledges taken away... who knows. It sucks. I heard they might be making a patch soon..I hope thats true.

ps: ive also Guide button back to dashboard to save a loss of a mount... now that has nothing to do with duping but that could have messed up my save cause its trying to save my death and mount death yet im still riding around on a mount... but I dont see how that has anything to do with it... and yes I know it may be cheap but shirt im not trying to pay an ignorant amount of gold to get back my mount. its easy to survive in that game but I wasnt paying attention and tried to fight the mist monster on my mount and he smoked me lol...

I've been playing Sacred 2 on my PS3 for just 2 weeks and I experienced some glitches.

1. When selling loot to a merchant, the item that was sold doesn't get removed from the player inventory. However, when you try to sell the same item again the messagebox tells you whether you want to sell the item for 0 gold. So I just think the player inventory doesn't get refreshed. This glitch intermittent.

2. I just don't know if this one is a bug or not, I read that if you click on your "hero statue" it was supposed to grant you 100XP. I found my hero statue but I am unable to interact with it "L1".

Those are the things I found so far...

I've been playing Sacred 2 on my PS3 for just 2 weeks and I experienced some glitches.

1. When selling loot to a merchant, the item that was sold doesn't get removed from the player inventory. However, when you try to sell the same item again the messagebox tells you whether you want to sell the item for 0 gold. So I just think the player inventory doesn't get refreshed. This glitch intermittent.

2. I just don't know if this one is a bug or not, I read that if you click on your "hero statue" it was supposed to grant you 100XP. I found my hero statue but I am unable to interact with it "L1".

Those are the things I found so far...

You might not beable to interact with your hero statue because your mounted, any of the statues like the god statues that grant special cool downs or bonuses cant be accessed while mounted, also the hero statue grats 100% xp bonus for a short time not 100xp period.

2 things about PS3:

1) After getting a certain amount of bonuses, I can no longer view the details of the "Overview" screen this is what shows all the active bonuses and what not. I like to micromanage, and find this a little annoying.

2) I guess this really isn't a glitch or bug, just something I find to be a bit annoying.

I recently decided to start a new BFG seraphim, my first time using a ranger. The problem is that you have almost no control over the mobs that you're aiming at. You can manipulate the analog stick, but it doesn't like you doing this. It seems to me like the game automatically picks the furthest target from you.

So, when I get swarmed by mobs, instead of attacking the werewolf champ thats hacking away at me the game decides that the rat that is still off screen really needs to die. I yell "NO!" and jerk the stick in the direction of the champ, which the game interprets as: "hey, attack the spider that is right next to the champ." I get a small victory as the BFG blows the spider apart, but then my seraphim goes back to shooting at that stupid rat...

This can also be frustrating when the furthest mob is behind a tree, or even worse, on the other side of a dungeon wall...

It just doesn't make any sense why they would program it to choose the farthest mob to attack. All I'm saying is the first, and most important, rule of engaging multiple targets is: engage the closest, most immediate threat first.

Anyway, it's just a small frustration, and doesn't keep the bfg seraphim from being my favorite toon so far. I guess I just wanted to rant about it. Thanks.

Edited by Feyd

really this is just a glitch with sw when you have to fight the miasma swirls near a town walk into the town and to the top a building any building will do as long as you have to walk into it to see into it once there let your nether allegiance take them out and all you have to do is wait for it to die interesting glitch to say the least

Ok this is my glitch, I got the PS3 version of the game when it came out in the Uk, if played it for roughly 40 hours with no real glitches apart from the fact that TG ever so often targets someone miles away with the gun arm when there is a guy in front of me and I have a more powerful sword. But this morning I decided to move my PS3 from my crappy TV to my mums HDTV, I reset the PAL settings, but the game did not load it would load up through the ascaron logo etc when you start but instead of going to the loading screen with the spinning CD it just goes to a black screen with a grey square when the spinning CD usually is and it doesn't load. I tried it on my old tv, same result, somebody help me please I cant play anymore.... :) I hope I have showed what is wrong

Edited by alowan

ok im on ps3

I cant get friends to join my game, I press start and then R2 until I get to screen that says "server options" and at bottom of screen invite player, but cant select server at all and the invite player option is greyed out and can't be selected.

Why is that?

Is there a fix for this?

Another BUG is I have Assaulting summersault and Soul Hammer in a combo and if I use it and only AS goes off (Like when there is only one enemy and it gets killed by the attack) the toon is fixed in place until I use another combat art.

Ugh, I had that issue too, but with my H.E.; I think I had Wall of Flames and Glacial thorns (which always USED to work for me just fine, up against Kobolds and the like), but now only Wall of Flames goes off and then I'm stuck muttering to myself about spell mis-charges .-_.-

Does anyone know when they are going to fix the LIGHTSABER problem? If I dual weild lightsabers my game freezes and I have to reboot the whole system. At first I thaught it was random but when I went from 2 lightsabers down to 1 and a mace it stopped freezing..

And to the above players that "get stuck" sometimes its a trap/vine.. IF you dont see a trap I hit START, then "B" to go back to normal screen and im unstuck.

ON a second note im getting pretty sick and friggin tired of peice of crap, looser hosts who decide to end a game without telling anyone causing them to loose any unsaved data, if I could go to your house and slap you I would. I lost 1 hour of play, a whole level and 2 set peices the other day, now I only HOST games.. Get a life and be curtious to other players.

And two of my friends are ranked top 10 in the world for SE on 360, Bullseye, and sunfire , good job guys if I didnt keep makin new characters id be right there with you..

2 things about PS3:

2) I guess this really isn't a glitch or bug, just something I find to be a bit annoying.

I recently decided to start a new BFG seraphim, my first time using a ranger. The problem is that you have almost no control over the mobs that you're aiming at. You can manipulate the analog stick, but it doesn't like you doing this. It seems to me like the game automatically picks the furthest target from you.

So, when I get swarmed by mobs, instead of attacking the werewolf champ thats hacking away at me the game decides that the rat that is still off screen really needs to die. I yell "NO!" and jerk the stick in the direction of the champ, which the game interprets as: "hey, attack the spider that is right next to the champ." I get a small victory as the BFG blows the spider apart, but then my seraphim goes back to shooting at that stupid rat...

This can also be frustrating when the furthest mob is behind a tree, or even worse, on the other side of a dungeon wall...

It just doesn't make any sense why they would program it to choose the farthest mob to attack. All I'm saying is the first, and most important, rule of engaging multiple targets is: engage the closest, most immediate threat first.

Anyway, it's just a small frustration, and doesn't keep the bfg seraphim from being my favorite toon so far. I guess I just wanted to rant about it. Thanks.

A similar thing can be done with Gar Collosus on the wooden ramp.

If you go down and aggro gar collosus and then walk up the first part of the ramp and turn and go up the second part... I was able to stand all the way to the left (almost as if I was standing in the air) and just hit him and he stood their taking it like a giant lumpy rock thing :crazy:

ok im on ps3

I cant get friends to join my game, I press start and then R2 until I get to screen that says "server options" and at bottom of screen invite player, but cant select server at all and the invite player option is greyed out and can't be selected.

Why is that?

Is there a fix for this?

I've been able to host an online (campaign) public game (10 level gap) and send an invite (which is more or less a template message which you provide a PSN ID or select someone from your friends list).

This is on the same menu page as the one that lists the players in the game (I'd assume its the same one you're mentioning)

TheRook21

ON a second note im getting pretty sick and friggin tired of peice of crap, looser hosts who decide to end a game without telling anyone causing them to loose any unsaved data, if I could go to your house and slap you I would. I lost 1 hour of play, a whole level and 2 set peices the other day, now I only HOST games.. Get a life and be curtious to other players.

It would be nice to be able to prompt people playing in your game to save or force them to save when you're quitting (e.g. on the menu to save game/ leave game have a save all button for the host and it prompt the users with a message for them to choose to save or not) or the game to auto save when a host leaves rather than kick you out to the menu.

I always tend to host (10 meg cable connection) and try to quit when nobody is in the server but sometimes I just cant wait until its empty and I hope they save frequently

TheRook21

Does anyone know if the Undead Legion quest where you get teleported into a black room has been fixed with the latest patch on 360? Reason why I ask is because I've not got Xbox Live so would have to ask a friend to put it on my hard drive for me so I don't want to waste his time asking him repeatedly when new patches come along. I read on gamefaqs that it has been fixed but it's hard to sort out fact from fiction in there.

Cheers,

Does anyone know if the Undead Legion quest where you get teleported into a black room has been fixed with the latest patch on 360? Reason why I ask is because I've not got Xbox Live so would have to ask a friend to put it on my hard drive for me so I don't want to waste his time asking him repeatedly when new patches come along. I read on gamefaqs that it has been fixed but it's hard to sort out fact from fiction in there.

Cheers,

I believe the undead legion quest has been fixed (and they also patched in offline coop (but it requires both users to be signed into live with silver or greater accounts))

Regards,

TheRook21