It wont let go!

So I started a new character on multiplayer closed net US (my first attempt), and I have run into a bit of a bug. Sometimes when picking up an item from my inventory I cant seem to let it go. I can click and place it on the ground, back in inventory, sell it, or equip and within 4 seconds the hand will automatically pick the item back up. Poof back in like magic even if I sell it. The event seems to be sort of random, but the only way to get rid of it is to log out and log back in. I never had any problems at all when I was in single player. Is there a fix for this?

thats sounds like you are just dealing with some lag there, not a bug. I have to deal with that permanently, it can take the game ~5seconds to register picking up an item and the same to drop it...makes trading runes one hell of a task

Its happened to me on the odd occasion too.

As Dragon said, I think its something to do with the lag or perhaps the server just having a hiccup.

Though I have not had to log out to fix it.

I just frantically open and close some menus and it seems to clear it up. :D

This used to happen to me tons until latest patch. It's a mutant lag. I usually killed it by dropping to desktop then starting up Sacred 2 again. When I would see this happening , I would be very careful...lost a few items this way

:)

gogo