Przemba's "visual mods" for Sacred 2

• 1 month later...

Nice job you have done here, but I was wondering how I can use the avatars on my own char?

EDIT: I had just misplaced the folder, works fine now :)

Edited by Spunky
I forgot how awesome this mod was. Is this the only mod that works in HC Closed? Or are there others?

Please share!

:)

gogo

Don't they all work with HC Closed? The mods are client-side not server side I thought?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

• 7 months later...

Excuse the necromancy folks, but was just wanting to inquire as to whether there are any other 'portrait packs,' or failing that instructions as to how to stick yer own in. I have a short purple haired high (as a kite) elf, and the long haired blond portrait bugs me. Almost as much as Martha Stewart.

Thanks for any answers.

Very much would like to try these out but the links go to sites that you have to join, which I dislike doing and generally don't can anybody send me the files or pm me so I can get them at all.

Any help appreciated.

• 4 months later...
Glad you like it :)

Przemba, anyway you could shoot me over the zip w/ Health & experience. mod.?

I've seen & read about this mod. off and on all over the forums. Finally your original thread got a bump. Now only if I could read/understand a language other then English.

Just a simple PM w/ zip directly to that mod. would be SICK.

Thx for the hard work!

I remain, ;)

Heya,

recently misplaced em myself Etherian :(

Reinstalled, and lost this visual AV & Bars mod.... Why I was asking in above post :D The link is not working anymore...

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
  • 5 months later...
Download: (pack contains also alt bars and party avatars - it doesn't contains short hair for seraph - look for the Asukas mod)

I just successfully downloaded this mod using the Main link I quoted. I didn't need to join either.

Download still works. It seemed to cause a slow down in gameplay, but I know I am having hardware issues. When I get those resolved, I am going to try the HP/XP bars again (I do not care for the other graphics mods).

• 3 weeks later...

My PC is back at 100% but I am still seeing the hesitation with this mod. About every 5-10 seconds, the game freezes for less than a second. I would really like to use the HP/XP bars but could do without the other changes. Does anyone have any advice?

• 2 months later...

I do not know what I was doing wrong before, but I now have only the HP/XP bar part of the mod implemented. All I had to do was extract the ZIP and remove everything but the ..\data\bars folder.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...