Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

Hi everyone. My PSN ID is Stolen_Sword341. I'm playing my BFG seraphim right now at level 89, and "shooting" for 100 in another week or so. :drinks: I have major problems playing online on PSN, so I usually play offline. I have a lot of stuff to trade, though, so message me if you need anything up to level 100, or just to say what's up.

I'm currently #93 on the leaderboard with my dryad (level 138) and it seems I've become popular. A lot of people have been sending me friend requests lately, mentioning sacred 2... the thing is then they never speak to me! How rude.

Edited by warlock_00
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN: MorFxD

Fresh new player. Gonna start my first real char today after trying some off the last few days.

Shadow Warrior: DW/MC dual wield

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: IxZeusxI

I am new to ps3 but not to the game. When I had my xbox before my last 3rd RROD I only needed 3 more trophies to 100% the game. Bought a PS3 instead of going back to xbox.

Currently playing BFG Seraphim level 18 (Bronze) going for scrooge trophy and less map revealed.

I have several toons on couze though I cannot trade anymore bc my brother uploaded my file directly to a secondary ps3, you can add either couze or Souljah_K tho the latter is more focused on party play with everything being modded for allies and I have several shopper to assist

Hi guys, just bought the game yesterday on PS3, so still very noob. I'm coming from a world of MMORPGs (mainly WoW) on PCs, but wanted to try this on a console since I just got a PS3 a couple of weeks back (plus it was only $19.99 for a new game and the reviews compared it a lot to Ultima 7). Anywho, looking to play with others online, add me!

PSN: rayneraingoaway

Looking into the BeeEffGee Seraphim or Pyromancer HE builds for my first toons. Any other suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

PSN: Morbus79

Dryad Shopper: level 190 light

Dryad ranged build: level 161 light

Seraphim shopper BeeEffGee: level 142 light

Dryad Voodoo: level 121 light

Inquisitor CM: level 61 shadow

Temple Guardian: level 47 light

Shadow Warrior: level 26 shadow

Feel free to add me. I always look for higher level online games and never find them.

I also have a mic.

Edited by Morbus79

Feel free to add me. I have been on and off on this game. Never really got passed level 40 at one time because never really found a permanent person to play with. Game is fun but gets boring playing by myself after a while.

Think I will go High Elf again. Will go cold for Light and Fire for Dark.

My PS3 GT is; twizted_diablo

lv58 (I think) Seraphim (EWF-DW-atypical spec for PS spamming lol). She's my farmer build with Enhanced Perception and Barg. Not terribly high level for those skills as I have most of my points in the other, more important ones. DW is maxed out, 3 pcs. of Niokoste's set for the Aspect bonus, and two 3 star clubs for dps. I was playing on Xbox360 until at last my third system got the RROD... I'm done with MS based consoles for now I think. So I got a PS3 and have been playing Sacred 2 for a few weeks now.

My PSN is Edgender

(Edge-ender is how it is pronounced lol. Looking at it now... it DOES look an awful lot like I'm trying to make a statement... Relax, it isn't lol...)

*edit: Btw, anyone can friend me at any time, for any reason... I'm pretty laid back and play a variety of games. Atm though (for money reasons), I only own FFXIII, Darting Assault:O, and Sacred 2. But, I do play MAG from time to time with my brother (I borrow a copy from my youngest one lol). Looking forward to FFXIV as well. So, if your agenda is to make a good mmorpg buddy for Console (even PC when I get it fixed lol), I'm your man! I'm not too big into competitive shooters, but I usually rent or borrow them and platformers or action games from time to time. You can call me Edge or Mike, makes no difference to me... Hope to see you ingame sometime. Have fun in Ancaria!

Edited by Draco619
lv58 (I think) Seraphim (EWF-DW-atypical spec for PS spamming lol). She's my farmer build with Enhanced Perception and Barg. Not terribly high level for those skills as I have most of my points in the other, more important ones. DW is maxed out, 3 pcs. of Niokoste's set for the Aspect bonus, and two 3 star clubs for dps. I was playing on Xbox360 until at last my third system got the RROD... I'm done with MS based consoles for now I think. So I got a PS3 and have been playing Sacred 2 for a few weeks now.

My PSN is Edgender

(Edge-ender is how it is pronounced lol. Looking at it now... it DOES look an awful lot like I'm trying to make a statement... Relax, it isn't lol...)

*edit: Btw, anyone can friend me at any time, for any reason... I'm pretty laid back and play a variety of games. Atm though (for money reasons), I only own FFXIII, Darting Assault:O, and Sacred 2. But, I do play MAG from time to time with my brother (I borrow a copy from my youngest one lol). Looking forward to FFXIV as well. So, if your agenda is to make a good mmorpg buddy for Console (even PC when I get it fixed lol), I'm your man! I'm not too big into competitive shooters, but I usually rent or borrow them and platformers or action games from time to time. You can call me Edge or Mike, makes no difference to me... Hope to see you ingame sometime. Have fun in Ancaria!

Oh Cool! A Fellow FF Player! :D

I'll be sure to add you in my friends list :) (mind im getting a other account now so...yeah expect 2 invites:)

COOKIES! :)

PSN - Sat1r3

level 132 Shopper Dryad (dark)

level 75 Astral lord Shadow Warrior (Light)

Im on freqeuently, willing to help. Feel free to add me.

I've completed Silver twice (Light/Dark) and got Survivalist Trophy and all that... but I trashed my most advanced characters, didn't like the way I build them... I got some stuff in my chest however. :crazy:

seraphim level 15 (Shopper/Perception)

SW level 20 (Ranger)

Inquisitor level 2 (going Astute for now)

PSN ID: DARKNEX23

(quebec)

PSN is Gudyleila

Im playing with a Dryad level 45 (starting Silver campaing, Light).

Ill create a High Elf too, but not right now...

ATM ill get to level 15 with every one I havent, which are 4 chars (to get the trophies), than Ill get back to my Dryad campaing and ill try to reach Niob with her.

I like playing online, but usually there is no one of my level playing (usually they are much higher or at the start, thats also why im creating new chars).

Hit me on PSN if you want to play online... Just put something like Sacred 2 at the subject =D

PSN ID: Rambles01

77 Inquisitor- plat- main (playing other chars. atm)

25 SW-hybrid-evil

18 SW-hyrid-good

10- High Elf- ice-good

5- Seraphim-melee?

31- TG- melee (currently leveling)- good

6- Dryad- good