Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

PSN:ShadowsNitemare

I have a mic so if you have a mic add me if you don't you can too but it be great if you did cuz sacred 2 gets boring when no one talks I have a level 39 SW but I took all his stuff and sold it for money on my seraphim and she's level 5 so ADD ME!

PSN -buttfedora

69 Inquisitor - Play a little, got bored. Pure melee build. Gold/Platinum (not playing)

93 HE - Pyro, new main. niob

38 TG (secondary char)

15 SW - Bronze, doing the 20% of map and no buying. If anyone wants to give me teleports in bronze that'd be hot.

17 seraphim - Trying to slowly build a BFG. Slowly. Very slowly.

Oh, mics are important. Have a mic. Mics make God happy. When God is unhappy, it rains. When it rains, my power goes out. See, mics are important.

Hey Add me I have a mic PSN:ShadowsNitemare

PSN: Stoogiemeister

I finished sacred 2 100% 3 months before aus release in 2009 on xbox 360 however I have a PS3 now and want to finish it 100% on that too. just started only got like 25% done. add me for grinding lvls atm in silver for level 15 trophies and a possible light campaign up to niob with a seraphim.

AND I HAVE A MIC

Edited by Stoogie

Hey guys

I have a mic and looking to play some Sacred 2 with new friends that have mics.

I have 3 characters.

Main- High Elf- Light- Lv 45

Seraphim- Lv 15

High Elf- Lv 2

Add me so we can quest.

I know where a bunch of bosses are and item quest like the 4 Star Boneslicer are.

Add Me PSN: psiguy3

Cant wait to see u on.

Edited by adriley313

Level 78 fire High Elf --> shopper

Level 58 Shadow Warrior --> edit: remaking SW to utilize dual wield

Level 34 Dryad (caster)

Level 30 BFG Seraphim --> leveling up this char

I have a mic and I play quite a bit.

PSN: Str8up_Wigga

Edited by javajones

I don't have a mic. I only started playing, so if you don't mind playing with a new player then please feel free to add me.

PSN: Doctors6863

Level 57 Dryad

Level 18 Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...

My PSN account is Paris_Princess and I've been hoping to find someone to play this online with me. My husband and I play in the offline mode but don't really care for the fact that we cannot trade items among ourselves.

I just got my High Elf Pyromancer (running her in the dark campaign) up to level 35. It's taken so long (over 48 hours playtime) because I stop somewhere "safe" to take care of my four month old son when he starts fussing. I've got a few other characters as well.

EDIT: I do not have a mic. Hopefully this won't discourage anyone from adding me though.

Edited by Onihime
  • 3 weeks later...

psn spn2509

new to sacred2 trying out an ice elf lvl21 atm as failed miserably with Inquisitor

having a fiddle around online would be great as I wll suck you dry for information

please tell me it takes a few trys to really begin to understand the whole setup procedure

put darkmatters in the request and I will clear some space

hope to see you soon

btw I am playing the light run through

Edited by luckysim0n
  • 2 weeks later...

-PSN: LegenDMilleR

-Main: Shadow Warrior Level 42.

-Build: Summoner

Looking for: The group trophy (Even if it means starting a level 5 character to be in the level cap)

Some set items to trade ( Shadow Warrior Items Only)

Add me but please put in the message "Sacred 2"

psn : dorlinoglu

characters : level 26 temple guardian - light (not so good though, as it was my first character)

level 14 shadow warrior - dark

I created the sw today so it'll continue levelling. I don't know what to do with my tg on the other hand :)

I have a mic too by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: OdjinYorae

Just picked it up yesterday, traded my 360 Sacred 2 and a bunch of other games. So I know how to play, I just dont have any higher level characters yet. gonna start working on my SW or HE first.

Edit: I also have a mic

Edited by Odjin
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys im gonna go online on my PS3 shortly.....if anyone is online write your PSN here....then I can add you and we can play online....desperatly seeking help ! lol im not very good ! lol

thanks cyco

Char - Level 15 Shadow Warrior :P

I am looking for only hot chicks. If you are thus you may add me. I like video games I weigh- oh wait... wrong site.

Add me sure but I play slower than average. I read all info, & quest stories, because I've yet to beat the game. I dislike rushing, maybe I'll do it after I beat the game. For now 3 chars are below level 17 & 1 level 20.

I enjoy my games kickback-like, I got a mic. join up if you want it'd be helpful if you has a mics too. Multiplayer cooperation is awesome on any games, if theres cooperation between players.

NA/SA preferred to deter lag. I have a mic.

PSN account name: Forgetive

Sorry but I don't have patience to play with people who will stray off & grab their own quests-maybe in free world it makes some sense. Campaign games I follow the host since it is their campaign.

Hey, I'm trying to finish off my Platinum trophy on this game. All I need is Fashion Victim and beat the game on Platinum difficulty. I am trying to find someone to let me wear their Blazing Shoulders so I can get the Fashion Victim trophy. I am about halfway through my platinum playthrough, but any help would be appreciated. I have a level 70 SW/dark that I usually play.

PSN ID: Cideus420

Well I just joined this forum cause I am seeing alot of things that have helped me. NomadDragon is my psn. I have a Seraphim at level 40. Also gonna be working on Dryad build soon. Well I play almost everyday and I do have a mic. So feel free to add me if you wanna help me with advice or play together sometime. Peace.