Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

hello again people! I havent been here for a while (maybe a couple months) due to the PSN outtage and stuff like that. Now I decided to get into Sacred 2 again, what a great game this one is!

Anyways, my PSN is Gudyleila, I play Light Story most of the time, now I'm playing with a Dryad and a High Elf both mid 40s. The Elf is on Gold and the Dryad on Silver. I can start a new toon from scratch if someone wants to team um from start. BTW, I have a mic but I don't think it works with THIS game. Maybe its a NAT thing, who knows?

Ah, it's good to be back! See you guys on Ancaria =D

BTW, if you send me a friend request, please write DarkMatters or Sacred 2 on the message, so I know who are you!

PSN: Coldstorm

Im still new to the game but lerning fast :gun2: give me a shout if ya would like to play

hi there all anyone can add me my psn is knightbear aslo is there any uk players ? no disrespect to anyone out of uk as said all welcome thank you please

Edited by knightbear

Im still new to the game but lerning fast :gun2: give me a shout if ya would like to play

hi there all anyone can add me my psn is knightbear aslo is there any uk players ? no disrespect to anyone out of uk as said all welcome thank you please

ps lol is the can christmas be saved on the ps3 ? please reply asap

No

No

ok thank you sir :paladin:

hi im swed and I have plaid this on pc when it was brand new...and yast started to play this on my ps 3 my game tag is

GenoCrushFearnox

if some one whan add me plz do...coz its a bit boring to play alone....I got a serafin BFG at level 60 or so and a pyro mage at lv 40 and a a sd at lv:)

hi im swed and I have plaid this on pc when it was brand new...and yast started to play this on my ps 3 my game tag is

GenoCrushFearnox

if some one whan add me plz do...coz its a bit boring to play alone....I got a serafin BFG at level 60 or so and a pyro mage at lv 40 and a a sd at lv:)

Welcome to DarkMatters, Tony!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, new to the site and the game also. I'm a long time gamer, and recently quit a popular MMO as one of the top 10 ranked players. I've been wanting to play sacred for a while, but had MMO commitments and a back log of games to get through first.

I just started a 'Queen of blades' DW seraphim and I'm looking for a few buddies who like to grind often :]

I have a mic also, my PSN ID is NameDosntQuiteFi feel free to add me!

Hi, new to the site and the game also. I'm a long time gamer, and recently quit a popular MMO as one of the top 10 ranked players.

That's cool! Is it one we know, like Eve? (Always wanted to play that one!:bounce:)

Glad you made it over to our side of the gaming world, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

id;dr_estaban

psn user

arms dealer

I hav the maximum ammount of char.'s and they r spread out--171,151,132,99,80,78,65,64,34,28

hav been maintaining a activity for about 3years

if u need help with anything,or looking to trade,,,,im usually online everyday lol I know,I hav no life

but after all''this world is sacred''

I have multiple of all the 1hnd swrds people adore;

ice flashes , flame smiters , serpents tongues ect.

also I am in the posession of ''the second ring''lv140

''magisil''lv130

''2stradls''lv55,65

''boneslicer's''

as for armor I have; ''judges burden''lv130

''ring of eternal rest''lv200

also of note,, I search for 2star armor which matches the red ''diabolical chest'' look,,u know? the red suit...there r pcs such as boots,gloves,bracers and belt that can b found or bargained,,slots on these pcs preferred,,the more the merrier ty

oops forgot yes I hav a mic

sry 1 more thing,,2hand hafted weapons highly sought after-in particular;;mighty bat of dev.,,orc slayer,,lars hammer,,regnif dlogs gb,,tervons might

if any1 has or has even seen these on ps3version pls let me know ty

Edited by dr-estaban

Last weekend, I was listening to a radio show and wanted a little Sacred action. I was too lazy to go start my PC, so I fired up my ps3. Somehow I must of set something wrong when I created the game because I had two players join in. I was surprised. I normally play Closed on Ice and Blood and seeing anyone else is getting extremely rare. On ps3, I had two players join me in a 1hr time span.