Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

Another stupid question by me is how do you join a party? I know this should be simple but hey I don't seem to be doing it correctly. Where do you go do you do it while starting up you game? I tried and joined one person party but I couldn't chat with them, so I don't know it they don't chat or me? help please

Hey with online can you use a bluetooth to talk to other people or is it writing form only, as you can tell I have no gone online yet with the PS3 Sacred 2
Yes bluetooth headset or a regular usb headset will work.

As far as I know there is no ingame keyboard or typing of any kind. On the PS3 you could press the PS button and open up a chat room with you friends. I have not tried this, but im sure it will work if you want to type or have no mic.

So do you talk with the people that you are playing with online wbile you playing the game? And PSN network is part of the PS3 not the game right?

PSN : Wild_HawK888

Lets get it on like donkey kong, im new to this type of game but absoloutely loving it, started with an Inquisitor but now due to start again as I think I messed up his build :sweating:

Hit me up if u wanna play, Silver :)

By using the USB port will that hook up the chat automaticly in the game or is there any setting I have to use
Yes its automatic. but I would recommend going into the PS3 accessory setting to make sure your mic is working correctly and its volume it setup at a nice level.
Another stupid question by me is how do you join a party? I know this should be simple but hey I don't seem to be doing it correctly. Where do you go do you do it while starting up you game? I tried and joined one person party but I couldn't chat with them, so I don't know it they don't chat or me? help please
When you join another player's game online, the host player has to place you in the group. You should be able to hear and talk to any player in the game no matter if your in group or not. Not everyone likes to chat, some rather just exchange ps3 text/messages.
So do you talk with the people that you are playing with online wbile you playing the game? And PSN network is part of the PS3 not the game right?
Yes, you can only talk to them while in the game. No lobby. Yes PSN networks is a PS3 thing. It has many other uses, not just for this game.

Good luck!

Edited by MantisPR

PSN = Sacrimantius

Currently just running around trying different char['s while I decide on my Pyro HE, mostly just stockpiling items for her, anyone has any decent HE pyro items they don't want gief! PLX

Sacrimantius :)

PSN - Sathayorn

I was disapointed with the lack of a hardcore mode in console, but delete my characters who die anyways

Shadow campaign only (hate mist of miasma, love killing dragons, light is double no-no)

PSN: Megalink

Shadow Warrior (light 40) 1st character, I think I messed him up so he's on hold for now. Completed bronze with him

High Elf (shadow 15) going frost, also trying for the not buying anything trophy. Silver diff.

btw, I have a mic :)

Edited by Megalink

bhall238. I just started playing on line on my PS3 and I was wondering if anyone know if a headset works with this game on the PS3. Thanks. Oh by the way, so far I only have a rather low level shadow warrior.

GunKata go ahead add me, though do at least put the word Sacred in the text box please so I know what I am getting the invite for.

I dont have any toons anymore after having gotten the game about a week ago I spent a long time testing things out and reading on the internet and now that I have a clear picture of how to make a proper one and how gimped my others were I deleted them and am reworking them back up to..well at least to "getting my unique mount" level.

Anyway..awesome website thanks for everyone who wrote all the helpful posts and for not being a community of jerks hehe.

Been playing since release date. PSNID- Hotblackdragon

Inquisitor- Blackheart - level 81 Plat Dual wielding 2 Hand of Ker :)

Seraphim- Demonica Rose - level 17 Silver Dual Wielding 2 Orc Shocks

Dryad- Ivy- level 56 Gold 85% Item find using tricked out Kybeles Song

Other Projects TBA.

I have Finally Found the Halls of Ascheron by myself(took forever)

Many 3star weaps for sale(thanx to Ivy)

Mic Available but I dont use all the time Feel free to add.