Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

psn REDEYE_420 that guy u love to hate (all char names are REDEYE)

ser131

he67

Inquisitor 69

dry57

sw29

RIP ser100dw ser100ra *eaten alive by the corrupt datafile monster

• 2 weeks later...
yes the head set works. I have no idea why people do not use it

Any clues as to what I could be doing wrong? My friend and I are in a game together; prior to that we both sucessfully paired our headsets. Neither of us can hear anything. Should we be able to hear the game sounds too, or is it just the conversations between us that we should hear? Thanks.

yes the head set works. I have no idea why people do not use it

Any clues as to what I could be doing wrong? My friend and I are in a game together; prior to that we both sucessfully paired our headsets. Neither of us can hear anything. Should we be able to hear the game sounds too, or is it just the conversations between us that we should hear? Thanks.

You should be able to hear just each other over the headset. Hmm you say you have paired them but before going into the game try getting into a chatroom with each other using the XMB..if you can hear each other there then there and not IN GAME then there is something funny going on..however if you CANNOT hear each other in the chatroom then I recommend going through your settings.

*One note perhaps you have paired your headset but have not set it as the default voice device.

*Two Note. Voice works great with TWO people..if a third or fourth person joins the game..it goes a bit wonky.

Edited by GunKata

Ok so having added just about everyone who has posted their PSN name here (And Sadly noone ever invited me..I would feel depressed if I was prone to such things) Anyway I am noticing that people should maybe add their most likely play times to their name posts.

In addition there are a few names on this list that I A)Never received a response or B) Was informed they no longer play Sacred 2.

Lastly I would like to say that I usually just tool around on my Ps3 so if any of you who ARE on my friends list if you see me..give me a shout or an invite unless I am away I WILL answer you. And if I am up for playing I am willing to help anyone do anything they feel like doing.

PSN - SinisterSplicer

Fairly new, but I'm no slacker in making builds in these type of games. Hit me up or hook me up.

? Though...I'm getting random damage bonuses with my inquisitor doing over 100k...I know this because I am seeing a comma between each 3 digits...nothing I have equipped or Combat Arts are effecting either...all I have is Soul Reaving *either low souls or high soul count absorbed*, Mortifying Pillory, and a gunshot doing 30% fire 70% normal damage at 30-41 damage... I'm thinking it's just a random glitch or something...unless there's a hidden effect to Mortifying Pillory and weak pistols...

PSN : TheSynyster

level 58 Seraphim, (Gold, going into a overdrive with elvelling soon wanna hit level 100 ASAP :()

level 22 inquistor,

level 11 temple guardian, (may get deleted so I can turn him into a bargain/ smithy

III-Perfect-III

I have a chest full of unique weapons (levels 20-75), about 500 ruins, lots of seraphim set armor (levels 1-40.

ALWAYS looking for trades

Currently searching for slotted swords and shields levels 60-80)

Someone help me clean it out!

Level 66 seraphim

Level 51 HE pyro shopper (dark)

Level 61 Shaddow warrior (dark)

Level 35 TG Devout gaurdian/shopper (dark)

Level 41 Inquisitor DW Astute

Hello everyone !

I have quite a few 3* swords and set pieces + lots of runes.

Currently have 2 chars :

Seraphim level 54 ( BFG build ) ( @ Platinum / Light )

Shadow Warrior level 43 ( Necro build ) ( @ Gold / Dark )

PSN ID : Death47Saint.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: Rollntider

please put sacred 2 in the subject. I have a level 22 Shadow warrior I believe he is a necro build. I am following someones build and this warrior is pretty powerful....I am suprised how good he does.

I have a level 30 inqusitor who just beat the dark side...he sucks, I built him just playing around.....

Edited by rollntider

PSN: SyN1cal

Just started on console so I've got a level 10 Inquisitor and a level 16 seraphim - both on Silver but I mainly play the Inquisitor online and the seraphim offline in a campaign with my mate

Anyway feel free to add me, nearly all my friends play on PC or 360 =P