Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

PSN: Coldstorm

Im still new to the game but lerning fast :) give me a shout if ya would like to play

PSN: shadowfusion

Characters :

Main: SW 92 PLATINUM tank/DD build Dark

Shopper/Secondary: 81 Inquisitor DD/Hybrid astute caster GOLD Dark

Other: Serph 53 Light Straight up DD with some input for Baleful smile GOLD Light

non-playing:

15 Shopper tier 10 for low levels HE dark Silver

play mostly couch -cop with wife she is 77 HE main dark Gold and 56 dryad Light GOLD.

She has a 54 SW dark and a 37 temple guardian also.

Looking for platinum access for shopper Inquisitor to buy for SW which I solo or play online with.

Hello, I just join , ive been playin for awhile, around the time the game came out for the console

I have a SW level 69 light, platinum, hes my first build, he's not very powerful but he's got good defence and reflects almost every attack.

I also have a sara level 35 BFG she super powerful kills normal monsters in 1 hit, champions in 2 and all bosses take less than 1 min, iv completed bronze and have beed playin online silver campaign on other peoples servers

I plan on making a HE DA I dont know if its going to be shadow/light im also planning on making a pole arm character I dont know if its going to be shadow/light

my PSN: x9TALED_GUNDAMx I have a headset also, send mea friends request

PSN: arghtherandomnes

(not a typo only space for one 's')

characters of all classes, I mostly am working on a shopper inquisitor for those awesome light sabers. Online occasionally I mostly join instead of host. Send a message if you wanna play, atm Inqy is level 8/9 just started this morning with club-NN build theme(havent decided if I want GI or AS quite yet but am getting some AS regardless for dopple).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

been using ideas from these forums for a while, have a few chars, ranging in levels

53 seraphim

24 Shadow Warrior

16 Inquisitor

and a couple other failed attempts

haven't played online yet, but probably cause I don't know anybody with game, add me and you too can laugh at my suicidal fighting style

PSN ID: smoothcro

Currently level 145 Shadow Warrior

Looking to play online on PS3, also looking for good spots for leveling, Orc Cave is the best I can find.

One last thing, looking for rings/amulets with experience bonus to trade for. I have plenty items to trade for.

Just message me on the PS network!

Thanks....

smoothcto

psn= minuteofdecay

working on a shopper with the dryad level 60 on platinum

also have a shadow warrior on level 50 on platinum

both are on dark quests

leave a message in your invite letting me know that u are from sacred because I get a lot of random invites

• 3 weeks later...

aijel_cons

Really new, and painfully clueless of the game (even after reading through the guides and helpful tips). Just a casual gamer all in all. Looking forward to playing with many of you :yawn:

PSN : Straylox

level 70 seraphim (1st toon/junk character)

level 67 Dyrad (Probably gonna be my shopper for a new character)

I'm 37% through Platnium atm. Decided to stop and get the map mostly cleared because item drops supposedly will get better. I'm a 3rd shifter in US central time zone, occasionally will play for 8 hours straight on my nights off.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: GotTheItch

Level 88 Shadow Warrior in niob

Level 8 Temple guardian (looking for help in bronze)

I got a mic and play everyday.

Edited by Muisee
  • 2 weeks later...

:P PSN: XxFallen1xX :)

Im about 3 weeks into playing, I play everyday I am hoping for ppl to add that A) have a mic and use it B) are very active players. I absolutely LOVE this game, I used to play D2 and many other games like that religiously so I can assure ppl if they add me we will pvp ppl and runs bosses .... etc... etc... also if you're going to add me type a msg with the invitation stating that u r adding me from reading this on dark matters. Well then LETS DOMINATE ANCARIA! :cry:

67 HE (Pyromancer) (Main) :cry:

44 seraphim (dual wield melee)

32 Shadow Warrior (junk character)

27 Dryad (VD Spec)

39 Temple Guardian (tank)

21 seraphim (junk)

19 Shadow Warrior (summoner)

7 HE (ice build)

• 2 weeks later...

level 83 now and playing in niob. Thinking about selling the game since the community for it is very poor so far. Add me so you can prove me wrong.

PSN: GotTheItch

Edited by Muisee