Help with melee Dryad

NSC745

so I have been semi following puts guide on making a kickass ranaged dryad. The thing can solo mini bosses (alot of pots) lol. around level 37. anyways, although my ranged dryad is BA, I was thinking of making a melee dryad that can fight with a summon. idk if its a good idea or how I would go about doing this, but it sounds pretty cool. I have 2 boneslicers now, and I thought I should put them to good use lol

so I have been semi following puts guide on making a kickass ranaged dryad. The thing can solo mini bosses (alot of pots) lol. around level 37. anyways, although my ranged dryad is BA, I was thinking of making a melee dryad that can fight with a summon. idk if its a good idea or how I would go about doing this, but it sounds pretty cool. I have 2 boneslicers now, and I thought I should put them to good use lol

CA:

Ravaged Assualt

Dust Devil

Twisted Torment

Viperish Disease

Animus

Golden Glade

Barkskin

?

idk what I would do for skills...grab all the lores and focus?

I want to fight with a hireling.

Uhm did you mean the woodoo animal.

Or a npc helper:)

If moribound animus ( woodoo buff), then keep it max runes read.

And do take woodoo focus, and max it to keep pet as high level as possible.

Besides that mod it for higher level.

Should give you a pet around double your level. Just eat all runes possible you can for moribound or trade other you get into moribound runes & eat eat eat.

You should keep penalty from moribound at 100 % to 110 % all time.

And good luck .

If moribound animus ( woodoo buff), then keep it max runes read.

Another way:

My first Chrona Lai RIP 151 used moribound. I used a special gear to cast my scorpion king.

only one rune in moribound animus But you'll need a bargainer. btw thx Viper for the specieal gear :thumbsup: