Hello fellow warriors and warriorettes of the infinite. Hopefully I didn't mess up creating this new topic... I do not fully know what I'm doing. I'm not a very experienced user of boards.

My name is François, I live in Montréal and Master Gogoblender introduced me to O-game a week ago. I'm hooked, how sad. Hopefully I can get a few nice tricks off of you guys and become a reliable member of your space expeditions. I shall open my eyes and my ears more than my mouth :-P

If you ever catch space pirates, send them my way.

Bluerookie, Head Warden of Penal colony 12. /bow

Guest gogoblender

Hey Blue ya made it!

Yee haw and hopelessly addicted as well, lol

We gotta get you off yer top ranking from warcraft and attempt to get you to play with our new wing here in ogame uni 9

/devil

As one of the highest ranked players in warcraft I'm sher yer performance in this spacey game will be just as steller.

Check out the bar dude, it's got a really nice girl with wings who makes some rather sparky drinkx

If you have any questions about the game please post em. There's a ton of good players here and we got one of the friendliest online communities goin.

Cheers and have fun dude.

Welcome to darkmatters!

:o

gogo

Hey BlueRookie

:o

Welcome ...and shhh don't call GoGo master...he'll want us all to call it him :woot:

Hope you have lots of fun here...catch you in the bar :woot:

/faerie

/woot WELCOME BLUEROOKIE /woot

Always great to have new peeps around here :(

And another ogame addict - YAYYY! /yay

Look forward to getting to know you over a few drinks /beers

Cheerz Aurora