DarkMatters/SacredWiki Bandwidth Use

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a few hours more its D.a.r.k. Christmas :4rofl:

So Merry D.a.r.k. Christmas Everyone :woot:

Then wheres my present D:

Ive been a good boy this year. Ive worked hard. Done good in school. :)

Edited by Unaki

Ok, when's my vacation, lol. So from now on we're going to ration everyone's bandwidth use. You can collect your bandwidth ration coupons each time you logon folks. :P

Nice team work bhj! :drunkards:

After decades of WAR (yes a night = decade to me when it's WAR), Chareos Rantras and his Fellowship of Brave Warriors (Cookienators included) come out of their barricaded holding points and rejoice!

Rejoice that the WAR has been won and the cake has been turned into milkshakes so we now have a new drink in the bar.

The Survivors quickly trade in their (homemade) wapens for shovels & tools to clean up the darn place filled with CAKE remains.

Once again the Fellowship of D.a.r.k. & Company has survived a horrible WAR, and may the CAKE be abolished from this lands.......

*epic ending music*

:drunkards::P:nooo::D:):paladin:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

and may the CAKE be abolished from this lands.......

Or has it *Watches a cake emerge from the dirt*

But why is it still the christmass skin over here? and no option to change it to the darkmatters skin?

They're messing with our heads!

Where's ma tinfoil hat! :drunkards:

But why is it still the christmass skin over here? and no option to change it to the darkmatters skin?

They're messing with our heads!

Where's ma tinfoil hat! :drunkards:

ZOMMGGGG It was a Feint Attack ! Regroup ! Regroup!! The Cake are reforming! :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

DarkMatters is now *cough cough* conveniently selling tinfoil hats...on special:

TinfoilHat.jpg

Ge yours now!

:P

gogo

p.s. and on a serious not, everyone should be able to use the default Sacred 2 skin...if you can't please post...but only after buying your hat from us :drunkards:

DarkMatters is now *cough cough* conveniently selling tinfoil hats...on special:

TinfoilHat.jpg

Ge yours now!

:nooo:

gogo

p.s. and on a serious not, everyone should be able to use the default Sacred 2 skin...if you can't please post...but only after buying your hat from us :drunkards:

ZOMG! Gimmi Gimmi Gimmi *gets all his cash together* Do you accept Ancarian Cavalry membership cards? :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

PS: Sacred 2 Skin up & shining here

XMas or the default IP.Board Pro flat grey skin here... is it my cookies?

Ye take our cookies: *gives cookie jar*

Btw I would indeed try to delete your Internet Temporary files, you never know .....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Odd, log out and it's good, log back in, not good. Clear all FDM related cookies.. screen is good as a guest, but as myself, it's xmas or Pro.

Firefox has strange settings wipes...you have to go deep to get rid of what it is actually saving. I know peeps here have had problems because they do first level cache/cookie wipe without using the deeper one. If I have time before I go to work, I'll find Myle's post here somewhere with him detailing he way he found this.

gogo

Firefox has strange settings wipes...you have to go deep to get rid of what it is actually saving. I know peeps here have had problems because they do first level cache/cookie wipe without using the deeper one. If I have time before I go to work, I'll find Myle's post here somewhere with him detailing he way he found this.

gogo

Did a quick search: You mean deleting the profile?

How To

Not about to delete the profile, if I do that I'd have to do it on... at least 3 machines, which also would mean getting all my plugins etc back on each (and there are slight differences between the three to boot because of the different machine types/locations (don't need mouse gestures etc on the laptop, but also keep it from loading more stuff to keep it from hogging CPU time, don't want any of the extra tweaks at work because I can't use them really... etc).

Not to mention the skins where changing and loading fine yesterday when you kept adding/changing them, I just got stuck on xmas and it won't take it off.