DarkMatters/SacredWiki Bandwidth Use

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol guys. I'll have this fixed in a sec or two. Setting the basic skin as the default temporarily!

My avatar! ;) Nooooooooooo!

Yeah but I think I need to talk to photobucket about getting commission, haha. Looks like I'm out of time so I'll have to finish up the repairs when I get home this afternoon. :P

Thanx essjayehm! ;)

What exactly is going on here?

Thought the whole site was being hacked or something when I first entered.

Edited by Spunky

Shame this is just a temp theme, I like it ;)

As for wiki, its had better days.

At least it wasn't the hosting, just the pictures. One site I visited all the time disappeared for 3 months this year.

I changed the skin to Mocha, it's old skin we used to use in old days during downs of forum. The Submit to Digg button is something we were tinkering with in old days... if a person here on forum liked an article or post they could "digg" it and send it to the Digg site.

lol, strange it's showing up on this skin.

;)

gogo

I changed the skin to Mocha, it's old skin we used to use in old days during downs of forum. The Submit to Digg button is something we were tinkering with in old days... if a person here on forum liked an article or post they could "digg" it and send it to the Digg site.

lol, strange it's showing up on this skin.

;)

gogo

Now that's a cool idea. Good to know!

Thanks, Gogo!

I knew that dmskinner account would come back to haunt me one day, lol. Ok, everyone should be able to switch back to the Sterling Sacred skin now. Only problem left is all of your Browser cache's. For some of you it may initially appear as though the Sterling Sacred skin is still broken and that is because your browsers have memorized what the forum looked like the last time you used the skin and wants to keep it that way. To force your browser to take a fresh look at the skin and memorize the new updates I've made you need to either hold down Shift and press the Refresh button on your browser menu or hold the CTRL key and press the Refresh button on your browser menu.

The Sterling Sacred skin images are no longer being hosted by photobucket. Hopefully we're going to have enough bandwidth to handle the skin. I'll be keeping a close eye on our bandwidth meter this month and next. :)

P.s.

Heading over to correct the wiki skin now.

I knew that dmskinner account would come back to haunt me one day, lol. Ok, everyone should be able to switch back to the Sterling Sacred skin now. Only problem left is all of your Browser cache's. For some of you it may initially appear as though the Sterling Sacred skin is still broken and that is because your browsers have memorized what the forum looked like the last time you used the skin and wants to keep it that way. To force your browser to take a fresh look at the skin and memorize the new updates I've made you need to either hold down Shift and press the Refresh button on your browser menu or hold the CTRL key and press the Refresh button on your browser menu.

The Sterling Sacred skin images are no longer being hosted by photobucket. Hopefully we're going to have enough bandwidth to handle the skin. I'll be keeping a close eye on our bandwidth meter this month and next. :sweating:

P.s.

Heading over to correct the wiki skin now.

Looking back to normal again! Although I appreciated the change, the cloudy sky skin IS quite nice.

Thank you for all your hard work, Schot!

We'll PM Gogo to bring you some water and bread... oh and open a window, as you requested ;) We can't have you dehydrating with all that sweating you're doing.

Edited by essjayehm

Woohoo! *drags self and shackles towards wall with opened window 30 feet above.* What's that strange illumination coming from the window? Could it be... Sunlight? ;)

Thanx for your patience all! :sweating:

P.s.

Wiki should be a ok too now.

Good to see all is back to normal!

Enjoy the sunlight Schot as soon enough gogo gonna drag you back into the eternal darkness, and then the only sun you will see is this one: :sweating:

;)

Woohoo! *drags self and shackles towards wall with opened window 30 feet above.* What's that strange illumination coming from the window? Could it be... Sunlight? ;)

Thanx for your patience all! :sweating:

P.s.

Wiki should be a ok too now.

ty, well done !

although I didn't even noticed that there were any troubles

until I saw forum was set to sacred/sterling style when I came back from work..

this is because, I'm using IP.Board Pro as my default view,

appears to be more clean and well-arranged to me,

had troubles with the other one and my eyes.. gave me headache and didnt find my way around properly.

:sweating: