DarkMatters/SacredWiki Bandwidth Use

I'm now asking myself for how many of those unique visits I count, my internet crashed about once a day and changes IP after every restart... Although I have to admit it has never been as stable as the last two weeks...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now asking myself for how many of those unique visits I count, my internet crashed about once a day and changes IP after every restart... Although I have to admit it has never been as stable as the last two weeks...

*sigh* tell me about XD , Belgium just has worse providers :P , but if I reset my router it'll do fine for the next couple o' days ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

*sigh* tell me about XD , Belgium just has worse providers :viking: , but if I reset my router it'll do fine for the next couple o' days :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

You have to reset your router to get back onto the Internet:) That sucks! I used to have to powercycle my old Dlink router all the time too. Got sick of it, bought a WRT54G. Problem solved. :)

Edited by Scrappy McSlap

Hmmm might buy I know router then :viking:

Btw you guys take a look at the Sacred Wiki, background has gone loko ? All Photobucket Bandwidth Limit has exceeded, plz upgrade to Pro thingies :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Can't see it from here, photobucket often ends up blocked at work.

However right now it defaulted back to the generic IP.Board Pro skin, rather than the FDM skin

I wonder if we keep talking about bandwidth usage and spam the loading of the background screen... if we'll end up using up a lot of bandwidth while waiting for it to be fixed.

Oh dangit... This couldn't happen at a worse time, lol. I think I better call work and tell them I'll be late, haha. Thanx bhj. :)

yep this is nothing like our normal skin thats for sure But its only a temporary thing :viking: our "flashy skin" will be back :)

oo noez! Teh Cake Are Attacking!! Get the horses & mount, get your lances & guns, call the Ancarian Cavalry & Military Police!

Warn the Seraphim! Activate the TG's! Call the Dryads! Awaken The Shadow Warriors! Lure the Inquisitors here for the Greater Good! Get the books for the High Elfs!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :):viking::)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

o.o

*Grabs a bucket, slaps it on his head and puts pillows on his elbows and legs then grabs his broom stick* Im ready!

o.o

*Grabs a bucket, slaps it on his head and puts pillows on his elbows and legs then grabs his broom stick* Im ready!

hands out Cookie Rations & creamgrenades,

LET EM COME !!

EDIT: Zomg news from the front: THEY KILLED KENNY! :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

okay someone painted the house and moved the furniture... its home but I feel a bit out of place ..... time for a visit to the bar I think ....

THEY KILLED KENNY! :yay:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

"The Bast**ds! "

Grabs toy sword and shield from toddlers toy box, "quarter staff" (5 foot 3/4 inch dowel), and old costume from a ren-fair plus wizards hat from a Halloween costume to join the fray!

Edited by Lord of the North

Looks like I'm packin up my Avi's, puttin em in a bag, headin off to a remote cave, and living off of the land. :yay:

I noticed that the several avi's I look at still here are hosted by photobucket..

Edited by Jetcutter

The spandex is down, I repeat the spandex is down.

On another note, when I got home it told me the forum was turned off... but now it's back.