High Elf Valerias Garment

Just came across level 35 Valeria's Garment, Stats are as follows:

level 35

Armor: 217

3 gold slows

Generation penalty +1.3%

Defensive Skills +3

I need to know what this is worth to me. I'm a level 37 SW. New to game and I know this is worth something real good. Please don't flame me.

If I am posting in the wrong area feel free to inform me, Also new to this forum.

High armor, 3 gold slots -- looks pretty darn good to me. I don't play a SW (yet) so I can't be counted an expert, though.

And you won't get flamed here at darkmatters for asking questions. We all needed to learn at one time or another -- in fact we're all still learning.

Welcome to the site. Check out the sacredwiki, too. It'll answer a lot of your questions. It is quite a comprehensive collection of information on Sacred 2, and Sacred/Underworld as well.

I know its a set item for a high elf, I could tell that much on my own haha. I jus need to know what I can trade for it... Thanks for the help

Well we normally just stuff it in our storage chests and use it when we're gonna make a High Elf,

you won't find a real "Trade" system in Sacred 2 like in MMORPG's cuz this is an Hack&Slash Action RPG,

all is more casual so some people will even give you missing set items for free, u just have to do the same when they're looking for something not that you HAVE to ....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Its one of the two best HE armors in the game. Picking between them is a personal choice of the player.

As for what you can get for it hmm dont know never traded anything I just give stuff to everyone and people give stuff I need in return its HC after all. In case you play SC then dont know how things go there.

Ah I see....Well I guess then I'm gonna jus have to wait until I find someone in need or someone offers me something worth while. I don't plan on making a high elf anytime soon so its some I would probably just end up sitting on for awhile n doing nothing with. But if there is someone out there who does NEED this set item I am more then willing to trade for it. Seeing as how its one of the best armors for this particular class, then I should be able to get myself a sweet one handed sword or two for it, but I guess I will just have to see how it goes. Thanx for all the help!

If anyone reads this n wants to look for me on Xbox my gamer tag is BobbyBr0wn

That is not an O in brown it is a ZERO