Allies/Merger/Trades

Guest Incendareous

Guest Incendareous

Hi

I'm Incendareous leader of the Spawn alliance. I was wondering wether your alliance was interested in discusing diplomatic relations. We have many resources for trade if you are interested :) I like how your alliance has 5 good members. Nice HOF's btw, we have few ourselves :) If you guys are interested in being allies please let me know by replying here or directly to me in game :) If you interested in a merger that would be awesome as our member limit is 20 and you guys would fill our numbers up :) Btw I mean no offense in suggesting a merger I understand completly if you are not interested, just thought I'd ask :D

Cheers Incendareous

Guest gogoblender

Hello Incendareous and welcome to forum D.a.r.k !

Thank you for the offer of trade, merger and diplomatic relations. This is certainly something which our clan can discuss and we will relay our decision on whether or not our clan is at this point pursuing avenues of joint venture with other clans.

We will offer you a response as quickly as possible whether through email if you can leave one with us here at the forum vis a vis pm after registration as a member or, as you have suggested, through in-game messaging.

Once again a most sincere thank you for the interest as well as the offer.

respect

:)

gogo

Guest Incendareous

I was thinking you guys might like to know a little bit about us in Spawn ;) We are a very closeknit community made up primarily of family and close friends. The alliance is run by myself and my Fionce Aurora (our ages 25 and 26) and our members include Aroura's older sister Arianna age 29 and her younger brother bef 15. The majority of our members are in their early 20's though Coops (my best mate) is 30 something :) We are a very social bunch and all converse regulary in Mirc ( on efnet channel #uni9spawn)-love to see you guys drop in and say hi :) If you guys have any questions for any of us please drop in on mic or post here or msg me ingame.

Thanx again

Incendareous

P.S.

gogo thats a pretty good shepards ;) pie but It doesnt compare with my mums :drool: letus know if your interested in the recipe :lol:

Guest gogoblender

lol, Incendarous that sounds like a challenge to me!

Well, we're all discussing your posting today and we should have a response soon.

HOw bout you register here as a member so that we can pm you if we need through this forum pm system...and it's also great incentive for you to publish yer sheppard's pie recipe ;)

And in the meantime you can head down to our resort at key Largo...the waves are perfect this time of day.

And one our members Erialc has an especially English take on Shep's Pie.

She swears it rocks.

Game...er food on!

:D

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Dear Incendarious

Our clan has considered your offer for diplomatic relations between yours and ours. Upon discussion and voting, the decision was made to offer an NAP between Clan D.a.r.k. and Spawn.

We're very excited about this relationship as it will ally tactical, combat, trading and intel resources to the advantages of both.

If this offer is satisfactory to you and your clan, then after we receive word of your acceptance...we will add you to our official Alliance and Naps page.

As well...we can also build a special conference room for you and/or any members of your alliance who wish to post messages, offers or deals that may prove lucrative to the intersest of both sides while preserving secrecy.

lol, of course...this means no probing and/or attacks from either of the sides...and perhaps an exchange of recipes regarding....

who does indeed make the best sheppard's pie!

:P

We hope this offer is satisfactory and if you have any addendums or further ideas regarding this nap please post.

We look forward to your response!

Best of wishes

Respect

gogo

Thanks for the formal Acknowledgement :) We have ammended our alliance page to reflect the NAP status. In time I hope we can forge a close relationship and become true allies B) For now setting up a page in this forum for us to to discuss trades and group attacks would be great and I think a general recipes section would be cool to ;) We dont as a rule take on many allies or naps cause it reduces our farms but I am confident that this NAP will be positive for us all. Once again let me extend an invitation to you all to come and visit us in our mirc channel (details in above posts) Personal thanks to Gogo for his role in mediating this NAP and suggesting that cream corn goes in shepErds pie... lol

Hope to hear from you all soon

Incendareous

Guest gogoblender

This towering structure is testimony to the strength of The Spawn Alliance, it's crystalline spires reaching many miles into the air, it's minnarets hidden from view by lofty clouds.

*A shimmering field of force appears around the embassy. The sun flickers. Through technologies still unknown to the D.a.r.k Clan. the Spawn embassy has been moved sideways slightly to anther universe. This has now made the building a secure haven for the guests of clan D.a.r.k. *

The spawn embassy has now been closed off to the public and the only ones that may now see and post in this section are clan, friends of the clan and Spawn emissaries themselves.

Best of Wishes everyone!

gogo