Ascaron Office Quest - "Something Wonderful"

Has anyone completed this quest and sent all of the developers back to the office? I'm asking because it seems like a pretty monumental undertaking, and I was wondering if there is any particular reward or reason to complete it.

Thanks

Yes I've done it a few times....and it will take you several hours to do by yourself. Considering the amount of time invested the returns (in terms of equipment) are quite low but reading all the keyboards and nosing around the offices was fun :yay:

Nightwolfe's Walkthrough

So what do you get? Is it a random bunch of equipment, or a specific item like the instruments from the blind guardian quest?

I have started this quest several times, but my toons always die in the attempt.

You have a chance to get a few uniques/legendaries but I didn't get anything good when I did it...so I would assume it's random and maybe affected by MF/EP

The quest IMO is not worth the loot you receive. The rewards are mediocre at best for the work and travel involved. If, though, you decide early on in the game, to undertake this quest, I would suggest

heading to the activation points early in the game, as you will see these folks (employees), everywhere during your normal "quest doing" and end up having to retrace the entire map later in the game due to not triggering the quest early on.

Some of the Items you MAY receive are on the wiki. Some of mine were the same, some different.

You get Stradals Hammer. One of the best 1H weapons in the game. Also you get a green +all skills ring.

I have 2 level 125 Stradals Hammers waiting for my seraphim to dual wield. :4rofl: The damage on them is way more than any other weapon I have found at that level.^^ Can't Wait till I can equip them it's gonna rock! :) (Thx Chrona)

• 3 weeks later...

I nee to find these 2 quests :

Get "Benny's ring" from a quest - then do the 89 ascaron employees quest,

any1 know were to find these :) if u use those rings they form a set item so its ease for the achievement

I nee to find these 2 quests :

Get "Benny's ring" from a quest - then do the 89 ascaron employees quest,

any1 know were to find these :) if u use those rings they form a set item so its ease for the achievement

Its the same quest. Go here: Office quest

You get both rings in same quest. And a legendary 1 handed mace.

Fade hi!

We have a Sacred 2 Quest section, which you can post questions to here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=367

As well, this question is a repeat of your question regarding the Office Quest which you posted yesterday. I've merged this new post to your old one. See if you can find questions close to yours which you can add your question to. This focuses good information in specific topics to help everyone find more info in the future.

Good luck with your quest!

;)

gogo

after going to something wonderfull near libis pratfall got a quest to find people on vacation ? but doesnt show on quest log does anyone know what to do and if u can unlock the rooms in the dungon and is it worth doing ? thx ;-)

Edited by gogoblender: Merged with Older Topic

Hi smiler :thumbsup:

Look at post #10 in this thread. There's a link to a walkthrough on Wolfe's Lair site that shows the location for all the NPC's you need to find. Once you find them all the dungeon rooms will unlock. This particular quest will not update in your logbook as you progress thru it.

• 1 month later...

Reasonably new to the game, and brand new to the forums, so forgive me if this has been posted previously.

I'm just curious about this epic office quest. I found the secret halls of ascaron on my first playthrough on Bronze, and in my travels managed to find at least 8-10 devs to send back to the 'office'. Now my question is, does this quest continue on over different difficulties? or like all side quests, does it need to be done on each difficulty?

I found a lot of the devs on bronze, but as I leveled up I found bronze was getting WAY too easy, so I switched over to silver... now I'm left wondering if I'll need to start my search again?

cheers for any help :)

Edit: thanks for moving my post, I didn't see the thread for quests at first

Edited by DENAz666

When you change from bronze to silver you will have to do it all again, quests are saved seperatively in their respective "stages" so once you change to another "stage" you will start from scratch again (quest wise, as all your character progress is saved from stage to stage).

Stage = Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Niob.

Edited by Spunky
When you change from bronze to silver you will have to do it all again, quests are saved seperatively in their respective "stages" so once you change to another "stage" you will start from scratch again (quest wise, as all your character progress is saved from stage to stage).

Stage = Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Niob.

Thought as much. Cheers for confirming that though. Might just wait till I hit gold or platinum before hunting them all down