2nd Buff confusion

Ok, lev 45 SW starting to lean towards Astral Lord,, Pole arm dude,. I have one good Buff, my concentration is low, but supposedly sufficient to have 2 active Buffs.

However, I cant drop anything (Buffs) in there. Can you folks tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've never had any of these slots available for upgrade, and now that I'm really, really , enjoying the game....I hit this wall.

Thank in advance,

Jet

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Edited by Jetcutter

From the first pic, you do not have concentration. That is why you can't add a second buff. The second pic shows what it would be if you pick it. I know, it's really confusing. Most screens show what you have, but the new skills highlight shows what each skill will do when you choose it.

Exactly what gial said; you haven't actually put any points into Concentration yet, it's just an option you have. All of the grayed out icons are the ones you don't have, and the ones with color are the ones you do :3

As soon as you get any points into your Concentration, you get 2 buff slots, and can activate them easily by hitting 5 and 6. (Eventually, if you get to level 75, you're allowed 3 buffs, and presumably could hit 7 to activate the third *hasn't actually put that much into the skill*)

Hope that sorts some things out for you! ^^

Why did you take sword, hafted, and pole arms? :D Your character only needs 1 weapon skill and you have 3. I'd suggest you remake your sw if you plan on taking him to high lvls. If you don't want to remake you need to take concentration and tactics lore as your last 2 skills.

good luck^^

Viper is 101% correct.

In fact I go one step further......you need to retire that toon today. :tongue:

Having 3 weapon skills will totally gimp your build later on as you try to spread your limited skill points over 3 weapon types.

But I suppose you could come back at level 200 and make a total goose of me. :tease:

Why did you take sword, hafted, and pole arms? :tongue: Your character only needs 1 weapon skill and you have 3. I'd suggest you remake your sw if you plan on taking him to high lvls. If you don't want to remake you need to take concentration and tactics lore as your last 2 skills.

good luck^^

The skill confusion came early on. What to do here what to do there. Ok this one dies tonite when I get home.

Starting over, at least it was my first failure, not my 5th.

Its not so bad to be honest, remember to use your player chest to drop some of the expensive items in it so your new character can grab them and sell them for money. I found this helped rerolling a bit. You can not actually pass your cash so whatever you do don't think about the 2 to 3 million gold you are going to lose;)

What I did was buy a ton of expensive gear and put it in my chest for my new char to sell.

Truth is gold is easy to get but it made me feel better;)

Death of a wrongly built shadow warrior.

Took all of my goodies / cash, gave them to chest, bud. Went out unarmed, got beat up by kolbalt..I fought with my fist's till the end. But alas, got me butt kicked by a lev 42.

Tell's me this guy couldn't even win a fist fight.

Startin over,, got him up to 26 already, lookin better..