Question on my Shadow Warrior build

Here's the build I'm thinking of using for my shadow warrior. I'm not planning on doing hardcore, so if I die, I'll live (haha). I'm going to go with 2h hafted weapons.

All attribute points into strength

Skills (in order of taking)

------------------------

Tactics Lore

Armor Lore

Toughness

Death Warrior Focus

Malevolent Champion Focus

Hafted Weapons

Constitution

Concentration

and then an extra slot for something else

I'm really a noob at this, so how many skill points do you guys think I should put into each skill?

Hey Great Name! *even if it does inspire a bit of constipation:(*

I have a similiar build and I planned on adding Combat Disciple and Speed Lore because I play on the PS3 and blacksmithing doesnt work.

I am remaking because I just died and also because I spent to many runes.

I was pretty much keeping tactics my level, Death Warrior Focus and Malevolent Champion Focus were about 2/3 my level (approx I think MCF was at 11, and DW was at 21 when I was level 28) and the rest I through points in randomly except for concentration. I left concentration at 1, because I did not use more then 2 buffs.

I even had the hafted weapons because I wanted to only wield 2H axes/Hammers.

The sacredwiki and under the PC version/shadow warrior threads there are tons of valuable sources of information. Definitely check those out when you have time too.

Edited by StonehillBC

Good skill choices.

One recommendation I would make is to take concentration a bit earlier. As your 8th skill you will be level 35 before you can use 2 buffs. Shadow Warrior's buffs are very nice!

Good luck on your build.

Mantis is absolutely correct.

Concentration also requires 5 points in either Death Warrior Focus or Mal Champ (combined works too).

I usually go something like Tactics, then Death Warrior, then Dual Wield (or Mal Champ), then Concentration

You have a solid base going here. I would change the lineup just a little bit. If you are going to be using 2H hafted weapons you might want to think about speed lore since they have a habit of being on the slow side. Concentration should be taken earlier in the line up due to the extra buff. Another aspect of concentration rarely talked about is the reduction in recharge time that you get. After a few points and a couple +to all skills those seconds start to add up. I would take Hafted lore sooner as well because you are staying so specialized you will want to the bonuses and unlocked attributes as soon as possible. Combat reflexes may be something you might want to look into as well if you are sticking with a pure melee character. You might want to switch it out with toughness since you are going to be using constitution. This is just my two cents worth. My opinion and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. The coffee with come in handy when you are up into the wee hours of the night sending orcs sailing through the air with you 250lb maul. :blink: Happy hunting

Edited by Grillgrim
If you are going to be using 2H hafted weapons you might want to think about speed lore since they have a habit of being on the slow side

Just to clarify...Speed Lore does not increase attack speed, it increases attack and defense rating and run speed...another reason to take Hafted sooner, as it will increase attack speed

If you are going to be using 2H hafted weapons you might want to think about speed lore since they have a habit of being on the slow side

Just to clarify...Speed Lore does not increase attack speed, it increases attack and defense rating and run speed...another reason to take Hafted sooner, as it will increase attack speed

Right, sorry if that was unclear. I was just saying that because the 2H hafted weapons were a little slower you want to make the swings you have count as much as possible. :sweating: