Brand new member would like a sig...

Hello fellow gamers...Im brand new here and was wandering if I can request a picture sig? I have been looking around this forum and a lot of you have some awesome sigs. Anyway I just love this Sacred 2 360 game, it's my first time playing this. I never played many games on the pc so I definitely missed out on the first Sacred game, which looks awesome btw. Thanks in advance for the help.

What would you like on it, what style? Details please, then I can give it a shot

:twitch:

~Doom

Anything fantasy oriented, with hot warrior babes...will that suffice? It could be from a video game, anime, etc.

Couldn't resist...I mean...it's Sunday now, right? Take Tim's over mine, first, though!

th_sephlion2.jpg th_sephlion.jpg

(Honestly, I don't even know if this is what you were looking for; I just wanted to make something)

Geh sorry it's taking awhile, I haven't got any decent fonts atm, getting some now, Sig arriving shortly.

:viking:

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom

Sig Arrived:

SephirothSig.jpg

EDIT: An update. I prefer this one but it's up to you :viking:

SephirothSig-1.jpg

How about whoever's sig you prefer makes you an avatar?

:)

~Doom

P.S. I also think you need a catchphrase... Yes precious, catchphrase good...

Edited by TimOfDoom

GIMP

My CS2 Disc got ruined, and CS3 doesn't work on this computer (Bad RAM messed several programs, namely, FireFox, Photoshop and MSN. :viking:

Completely offtopic, I need ideas for a theme for a new sig + avy set, mine are tired and old.

:)

~Doom

Ah, I love the Gimp <3

I've been having to use Seashore though all of today, because my computer with the Gimp is out of commission right now *sigh* I suppose I could go download the whole thing again...but it takes forever XD;

Sorry to hear about so much getting messed up o.o I'd be lost even just without Firefox!

As for the avi/sig...hmmm~ Maybe a dragon or something? *has no idea*

I thought all four sigs were pretty darn cool.

I could never really get the hang of GIMP and couldn't afford photoshop. I've always been a fan of paint shop pro, even though there are things that it just can't do. But for the price......

Sig Arrived:

SephirothSig.jpg

EDIT: An update. I prefer this one but it's up to you :)

SephirothSig-1.jpg

How about whoever's sig you prefer makes you an avatar?

:D

~Doom

P.S. I also think you need a catchphrase... Yes precious, catchphrase good...

These are awesome man...

Edited by TheReaper
Couldn't resist...I mean...it's Sunday now, right? Take Tim's over mine, first, though!

th_sephlion2.jpg th_sephlion.jpg

(Honestly, I don't even know if this is what you were looking for; I just wanted to make something)

These look great too...