Sacred 2 XBOX/PS3 Trade Zone

With the number of trading posts going up for console users, we have created this new area here for trade threads. All members of this site are encouraged to post wants or gives in their own topic. If you get what you want please post and a mod will come along and close it. If we see a post hanging for too long, it may get closed a few weeks down the line.

If possible, to make your trading as quick as possible, try and put in a few items of what you're looking for or what you're trying to give away. Everyone making topics called Xbox or PS3 only, can make going through topics for readers a bit tougher because the info is not as easily seen.

It's wonderful seeing all of our newest members of the Sacred 2 community here at Darkmatters, and we hope this makes your place in the community even more enjoyable.

Cheers

:)

gogo

I has idea.

To sum up all the topics and allow for a more fitting title, we put [X] for 360 and [P] for PS3 in their respective titles instead of PS3 trade and XBOX trade

PS3

For my shadow warrior I want Lucreti's Stars and so far I only got the (Arms) Lucreti's Vision. I have been picking up many Armantin's Legacy pieces so if anyone would like to trade sent me a friend invite.

PS3

Looking for "Celdrahil's pandemonium" set items: Helm, Belt, Legs, Boots

I have "Faladal's Blizzard" set items to trade: Armor, Gloves, Belt, Legs

I have MANY 3 star unique items, and +skill rings and ammy's to trade too

PSN: the1youh8