I think BAE Systems Land and Armaments could help you out, though it will probably cost. :sweating:

Or you could just try the guides section of this site. Shadow Warrior and Seraphim are good tank characters.

Tanking isn't rly in the game,

only smashing, throwing, sniping and/or casting. Along with that SURVIVAL is quiet necessary, here you choose: potions, defensive spells or build setup.

Here the "tank" comes in the game, a shadow warrior with 1000000000000000000 HP or a Seraphim with an All-absorbing Shield....

You're choice, go with skills like Constitution, Armor Lore, Warding Energy Lore (TG & seraphim), Toughness, Spell Resistance, Combat Reflexes ===> and which ever class you choose they'll be an efficient enough tank....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Closest thing to a tank I've seen is a Shadow Warrior buffed with max Grim Resilience and Reflective Emanation...I've let Dragons kill themselves against me while only drinking a pot or 2

Hello everyone!, first post! :(

Wondering if anyone could post or direct me to some sort of Tank build :D I love tankage ;)

Kisses!

Hi Mike, welcome to DarkMatters

There's a very tough as nails Seraphim guide done by Antitrust. I've used a good part of his setup for my only SW, with some great results. Give it a go and see what happens.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9686

Good luck!

:)

gogo