Newbie Guide to Basic Character Customization (CAs, Skills, Mods, etc)

I was at work running through Sacred 2 links, and found this superb gem on Brotherhood of the Box. The guide was put together by Kurow31, and is detailed and very well thought out. Hoping this can be a good starter-offer for new players here. Enjoy!

[sacred 2] Newbie Guide to Basic Character Customization (CAs, Skills, Mods, etc)

:(

gogo

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If only I came across this sooner -.-

But I have a fair understanding of the game after following character builds from this website, but I'm sure that guide would have been a bit better lol. Good find gogo :P

It's an amazing guide that. I remember when the game was being released across the Console platform, I was spending a lot of time there helping with posts and info on game...and then I got to the writeup that was put together with good explanations and smart links to Sacredwiki.

Glad you like it too Coda!

:P

gogo

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately it seems to be gone now. I am new and still confused on the workings of this game. I picked it up for the co-op play with me and my girl. Does anyone have a new link or a copy I could get?

Unfortunately it seems to be gone now. I am new and still confused on the workings of this game. I picked it up for the co-op play with me and my girl. Does anyone have a new link or a copy I could get?

Hey there Bengo and welcome to the forums! If you have any specific questions ask away, as we are all happy to answer them :unsure:

Got it!

They moved the link to another page on their site. I switched in the new link on the first post here. It'll get you to the guide. As Ryan said, we're all ready to help with questions as well.

Cheers, and welcome to Darkmatters!

:unsure:

gogo

• 1 month later...

This is a good resource for starting players - as is this forum for that matter :) - as Sacred 2 has a very steep learning curve for the beginner.

If ever a game needed a decent strategy guide, then this is the one! (No thanks Prima, you can put your hand down)

It seems to be down again. I'm still a bit confused, and think this would help, but can't help feelig that I'm starting to understand this game thanks to darkmatters!

Welcome to Dark Matters Sirdiesalot!

The mechanics of this game are a never ending road. if you need any help with anything at all, just ask.

• 4 months later...

I tracked down to the original author kurow 31 and there is a link to his brother of the box site...but when I click I get the same message as you. I'm hoping it's just technical difficulties, and that they will soon return.

:)

gogo