2 Boneslicers and Now what?

I just got my second boneslicer for the level 30 area.

What damage converter should I blacksmith into it?

Magic, poison, ice, fire, etc?

Edited by Xeya

So much depends on what type of enemies you're fighting....I would suggest looking at the resists of the enemies you fight most and see if there is one resist that is typically lowest. Alternatively you could could have one with poison and one with fire since most enemies do not have high resists to both

I would recommend only socketing smith runes in the swords until you can get exceptional socketables. If you socket smith runes Att/Cth, then you can change the elements as Knuckles said to put in whenever you want to..provided you have enough gold. Smith runes won't pop out when you change the element ^^

:P

gogo

So much depends on what type of enemies you're fighting....I would suggest looking at the resists of the enemies you fight most and see if there is one resist that is typically lowest. Alternatively you could could have one with poison and one with fire since most enemies do not have high resists to both

Will do, currently I am using magic because most enemies dont have resist, poison might work too.

I would recommend only socketing smith runes in the swords until you can get exceptional socketables. If you socket smith runes Att/Cth, then you can change the elements as Knuckles said to put in whenever you want to..provided you have enough gold. Smith runes won't pop out when you change the element ^^

gogo

Will do!

I found Ice damage to be the most useful for a large part of the game. Definitely the best until you get to swamp, where it loses a bit of power.

After the swamp it's very powerful again.

Will do, currently I am using magic because most enemies dont have resist, poison might work too.

gogo

Will do!

And... a very sweet tip. If you know someone who has a higher leveled toon than you, have him take yer weps up to a higher level and have him smith them up there with the runes.

The level of the runes will remain with the extra benefits, with no detrimental effects to your build.

;)

gogo

And... a very sweet tip. If you know someone who has a higher leveled toon than you, have him take yer weps up to a higher level and have him smith them up there with the runes.

The level of the runes will remain with the extra benefits, with no detrimental effects to your build.

gogo

If you're on the ps3, I do such services. If not, well, Iunno.

PS For consoles, I find it much easier to post when people use their PSN/Tag in their signatures. Makes it easier to know who's on what console. Or if you dont want the PS/tag public, have your console named