Shadow Warriors

This topic I created is mainly to talk about pros and cons of Shadow Warriors and Strategies for using them. I will offer up some of my own for you to try if you like and I would be happy to hear some from yall. Right now at about 43 hours gameplay I am at level 45 with 6 set pieces ( from different sets) 3 ofthose are for Shadow warrior. I use a combination Spectral hand and nether allegiance combo with augmenting guidon as backup. Fun thing about ps3 version is when you get on a mount you lose you nether allegion. To counter that you must complete special mount quest because on special mount you keep buffs. I am hafted mainly for the strength of the weapons plus my weapons and armor give me experience bonus at about 23 percent combined with a pot of the mentor and I get 175% experience per kill helps with the leveling alot. M ainly just summon your nether allegion and let them kill while you collect. go to town when neccessary to sell of uneede items and such. and thats basically it. I have just over 2.5 mil right now because of my strategy and I am working my way through gold now. Thats about it really let me know what you think. peace FLIP

Yes Nether Alligeance is fun to use! I also use Death Blow and Frenzied Rampage. Frenzied Rampage in particular is very good for groups of tough enemies. I sometimes use the combat art to bring something back as a ghost but can't remember what it's called now.

So you've only got 6 set pieces at level 45? Have you put any points into Enhanced Perception? All my relics are for EP and I've got around 12 points upgraded and I've got loads of 3 star weapons and around 8 set pieces and my Shadow Warrior is still young, only level 22. I really need to take the combat art regeneration down as mine is something like 350%! Any ideas on what I could do? I chose the death warrior focus to bring the regeneration down but obviously I'm doing something wrong!

Whats Augmenting Guidon like iamtheflip? I've never considered using it yet. Is there any way to be able to carry more items? My SW can only carry up to 169 since the start of the game.

Yes Nether Alligeance is fun to use! I also use Death Blow and Frenzied Rampage. Frenzied Rampage in particular is very good for groups of tough enemies. I sometimes use the combat art to bring something back as a ghost but can't remember what it's called now.

So you've only got 6 set pieces at level 45? Have you put any points into Enhanced Perception? All my relics are for EP and I've got around 12 points upgraded and I've got loads of 3 star weapons and around 8 set pieces and my Shadow Warrior is still young, only level 22. I really need to take the combat art regeneration down as mine is something like 350%! Any ideas on what I could do? I chose the death warrior focus to bring the regeneration down but obviously I'm doing something wrong!

Whats Augmenting Guidon like iamtheflip? I've never considered using it yet. Is there any way to be able to carry more items? My SW can only carry up to 169 since the start of the game.

My enhanced perception is level 75 so I have like 65% chance to find valuables and such all my relics give me +5 to EP so its not that hard. Augmenting Guidon sets up a stationary Flag as long as you are close enough to it it will boost your stats for a set period of time I.E. more hitpoints higher att and def power and so on. im level 50 now went up 5 levs last night about 650 k experience per level so it took a while ive got alot of 3 star weapons as well I just dont use them all. IF you want to bring your regen time down I would put points into the focuz you use the most mine are in astral lord focus to make a point because I use that the most and im sitting at about 149% regen rate my mmain goal today is to beat the main campaign on gold to unlock platinum so when I get further through it ill be able to help you out more when I learn more. Being as ive had the game for about a week im still a noob at t lol all I can say is have patience and find a system that works for you and above all have fun. any other questions hit me up buddy. peace FLIP

well im about to start bosshunting so on ce ive beaten them all I should be able to give you a good estimation about the stuff you will get its all random but I should be able to give you a good idea of the drops ie level and star rate well hit me back

My enhanced perception is level 75 so I have like 65% chance to find valuables and such all my relics give me +5 to EP so its not that hard. Augmenting Guidon sets up a stationary Flag as long as you are close enough to it it will boost your stats for a set period of time I.E. more hitpoints higher att and def power and so on. im level 50 now went up 5 levs last night about 650 k experience per level so it took a while ive got alot of 3 star weapons as well I just dont use them all. IF you want to bring your regen time down I would put points into the focuz you use the most mine are in astral lord focus to make a point because I use that the most and im sitting at about 149% regen rate my mmain goal today is to beat the main campaign on gold to unlock platinum so when I get further through it ill be able to help you out more when I learn more. Being as ive had the game for about a week im still a noob at t lol all I can say is have patience and find a system that works for you and above all have fun. any other questions hit me up buddy. peace FLIP

Thanks for the offer of help Iamtheflip, I shall certainly need it at some point! It still seems strange that you've only got 6 set pieces at the level you're at. I've nearly finished one set but don't know how to spell it but it starts with D, not much help I know! I'm about halfway completing the Armantine set which is much better than the one I've nearly completed and have also got a Lucretia piece which I've never used and an interesting shoulder pad called Shoulder of Destruction I think. I have far too many 3 star weapons and never know what to use. I prefer one handed swords but have only ever found 2 3 stars and seen as I've not chosen duelwield yet can't really use both. I tend to get loads of 3 star poles and halberds and although they are good for combat at longer distance, they are useless for when Kobolds surround you!

I have actually got a question for you if you don't mind answering it. I've noticed with some of the relics they give you +2 or +3 for bargaining but the writing is red and have wondered if I can use them or need to buy a skill first to unlock bargaining. Can I just use it now or will I need to buy something?

Originally I was going to try to attempt a complete sidequest run with this Shadow Warrior but know if I did that it wouldn't leave me much to do if I wanted to play again. I'm now at level 32 and just got the achievement for doing 20% of sidequests so think I'll just go for the main and character quest completion and start again as an Inquisiter as he looks like a melee character too plus he's shadow, I'm on light.

Are you on pc or 360 Iamtheflip? Me on 360. I've got it installed to my hardrive but it doesn't seem to make any difference with regards to load times etc. I still get the loading disc appear when I'm in a town so it was a waste of time installing it.

Cheers again

I have actually got a question for you if you don't mind answering it. I've noticed with some of the relics they give you +2 or +3 for bargaining but the writing is red and have wondered if I can use them or need to buy a skill first to unlock bargaining. Can I just use it now or will I need to buy something?

Are you on pc or 360 Iamtheflip? Me on 360. I've got it installed to my hardrive but it doesn't seem to make any difference with regards to load times etc. I still get the loading disc appear when I'm in a town so it was a waste of time installing it.

Cheers again

Yes you need to unlock bargaining to beable to use the +bargaining relics altho the armor type still is in effect the + to skill isnt, altho I really wouldnt suggest using a skill on bargaining with the same toon that you have chosen EP with unless you want to use him as your farming toon :)

And even with the game installed to the HD, the First two worlds are HORRIFFIC :crazy: on loading when you are in town just soooo many layers it takes forever to load, altho once you make it to nor plat there is no more loading disk for pretty much the rest of the game :)

Yes you need to unlock bargaining to beable to use the +bargaining relics altho the armor type still is in effect the + to skill isnt, altho I really wouldnt suggest using a skill on bargaining with the same toon that you have chosen EP with unless you want to use him as your farming toon :xmastree:

And even with the game installed to the HD, the First two worlds are HORRIFFIC :) on loading when you are in town just soooo many layers it takes forever to load, altho once you make it to nor plat there is no more loading disk for pretty much the rest of the game :4rofl:

Oh thats good new jrok, glad it wasn't just me who was having probs with the loading in Sloeford and the capital city! So what skill(s) do you have to buy in order to unlock bargaining? Reason why I'm asking is because all the weapons and armour the merchants are selling are completely useless and they make a fortune out of me when I sell stuff! I swear the merchant in Sloeford could make a living just from the stuff I'm giving away haha!

Think I might have to start a different character once I complete the story questline. I'm almost embarassed by the skills I decided to get so far but I will list them so you can all have a good laugh at my expense!

Armour Lore

Tactics Lore

Combat Reflexes (hardly used)

Blacksmithing (only got this to put 5 points in for EP)

Enhanced Perception

Death Warrior Focus (concentrating on this one for the moment to get my regen times down. At the moment they are around 350%!)

Sword Weapon

Think thats about it so far although there maybe one skill I've missed. What do you all recommend for the skill to buy to unlock EP? I didn't choose Riding because I don't like mounts full stop. Much prefer running about with my skeleton warriors anyday!

I am planning on going with Blacksmithing. Having only 10 skill choices is so limiting I think because I would love to be able to use a couple more :). I think if we could have 12 it would be a lot better but I still love this game. By the way, I have it on PC and PS3 although I just started playing it on the PlayStation.

I am planning on going with Blacksmithing. Having only 10 skill choices is so limiting I think because I would love to be able to use a couple more :). I think if we could have 12 it would be a lot better but I still love this game. By the way, I have it on PC and PS3 although I just started playing it on the PlayStation.

Shadow_Walker I heard that the Blacksmithing is glitched on consoles and only works on pc. Not sure if the latest patch has sorted this out but I definitely saw this on a few topics. As I said I only used that skill just to get EP and haven't bothered with it since I put 5 points in. Would be useful to be able to forge items yourself in the field rather than having to teleport or walk back to a town that has that facility.

Ok ive got a couple answers !. Blacksmithing does work somewhat as it allows me to wear higher level armor. 2. I have the ps3 version yes you have to have the skil in white to be able to use the bonus from it. I WANT A LIGHTSABER. and 4. I have about 7.5 million right now the d set you are talking about is denderon

well the lightsaber hunt is on I havent gotten one yet but that doesnt mean I wont I will perservere until I get one ill let yall know how its going with updates latetr FLIP

yeah it does but im a big star wars geek and I think lightsabers are cool so you know ive got to have one thats my goal right now to get just one just to say I have it because ive looked around alot and ive still seen no evidence of them existing on the ps3 version so thats what makes this quest so epic for me it gives me a reason to spend 18 hours powerleveling a character just to see if I haave a chance to find one cuz if I do it will be amazing

It is at 2:38 am now a confirmed fact that lightsabers do exist on the ps3 version of sacred 2 thank you to myself for putting the time in to plev a character and shop shop shop got it at level 11 with level 18 bargaining it is orange although they still have not fixed the lightsaber bug where your game freezes yet so I will have to limit my use of it but yay for me cuz I finally gotone

ok now that my task is through for the night I am going to bed will try to get a picture of the lightsaber up tomorrow sometime peace yall