Jaggy's Drawings

Eh, found a couple of my pen'd headshots.

th_weaslehead.jpg th_wolfihead.jpg th_reihead.jpg

But I started working on Sacred pictures last night o3o These are just sketches:

th_IMG_1296.jpg th_IMG_1299.jpg th_IMG_1303.jpg

I'm not sure how well my style lends itself to Sacred characters, but I just had the urge to draw them <3<

Hehe, believe it or not, the High Elf was originally going to be an Inquisitor XD;

PS - No reference(s)! 8D (As in, I didn't use/have any)

Edited by JaguarGal

Not sure if these qualify, but I found some of my favorite photo shots :3

All time fave: th_00277.jpg :crazy: My cousin, Hasim <3

Venice Shots: th_IMG_0442.jpg th_IMG_0610.jpg th_IMG_0682.jpg th_IMG_0694.jpg th_IMG_0692.jpg th_IMG_0804.jpg th_IMG_1061.jpg

I've also got some good color shots (like rainbow schemed :3), but like I said; not sure these have a place here x:

Uugh, noted; sorry about the double post X: I thought that there might be too many thumbnails in one post.

I will sometime even though I do not colect my own writings normally I write them for other people when they need them it mors or less a spontaneous thing and I like to have other people help me so I might start a topic about sacred stories and heave everyone who posts on it to write one chapter of it and see what comes out of it and

HEY JAGGY

you could say I might need it to get stickied though I want to set it up to where when you visit the thread you are making the committment to write one chapter it doesnt have to be long but if everybody got involved everybody would have fun and there would be no time restriction on when you would have to get your chapter donw well maybe like a week unless I can get it stickied but everyone can write in their own style and well work around a basic plot which I will come up with almost like playing dnd just without the dice you know any body else thinks its a good idea if enough people do ill start a petition to get a new topic stickied let me know what you think either answer here or pm me please ty FLIP

I like it; I like it lots :3

Ooh, would there be set characters, or would each person have their own characters and then maybe they could all meet up at some point/points? O:

Good Omens is a joint writing by Terry Prachett and Neil Gaiman; it's great, so I'm sure we could all make a good one too <3

im not sure that would work but we would have to have some guidelines or I can just make chapters and such where they need be to get characters to meet and such to keep with the continuity of the story

• 3 weeks later...

Pff, Flip! Advertising in my own thread! (Tis fine <3)

Sooo, more sketchy stuff! I've been drawing a lot, while I was gone!

And...if you ask where I was? I honestly have no idea! I know I was at orientation...and then there was a friend's house...and rafting...and a lot XD;;;

Headshots: th_scan0001-1.jpg th_brown.jpg th_Head.png th_Headshot.png

Bigger Stuff: th_nazy.jpg th_dragon.jpg th_catgirl.png th_Riku.png

Nazy is the most recent :3

Oh yes, and I have all those nice banners I've been making...we'll wait for another day to post those, too many images in this post already XD;

Edited by JaguarGal

Nice,

K, honestly, how long did it take you to become such a good artist? :)

Whenever I try to draw, I always crash.

Tell me to draw a dog,

Ill a draw cloud, lol

Edited by Kingy

*rofl*

And thank you~

I've been drawing since...forever. But I haven't actually gotten any good until the past few years, in High School : p

I've been drawing almost every day this summer, though, and it's helping a lot. Except...that my dad yells at me for drawing too much .-_.-;

Edited by JaguarGal
*rofl*

And thank you~

I've been drawing since...forever. But I haven't actually gotten any good until the past few years, in High School : p

I've been drawing almost every day this summer, though, and it's helping a lot. Except...that my dad yells at me for drawing too much .-_.-;

Haha,

When theres a good thing, theres a bad thing :drinks:

Parents...pfft,

Allthough, I do love my parents :drinks:

• 1 month later...
I've got some others, but I don't want to bore anyone ;3

-.- go all out you silly. if anyone sees this its because they clicked ''Jaggy's Drawings'' so how would it bore anyone?! :mafia:

cant even manage to pay attention to you're pretty drawings because of that silly comment :P

• 9 months later...

Hey all! Unfortunately, I don't have many of my recent drawings on hand with me in Vienna, but I drew a few new ones over the past couple weeks, which I thought you guys might like.

th_IMG_6883.jpg

- First up... This is a little fashion sketch I did while waiting for laundry, at the end of the standard semester. Just for fun!

th_IMG_6888.jpg

- This guy is actually a monstrous form of one of my characters.... But he almost fulfills Rantras' request for a poisonous black dragon thing! One of my friends said it looked like a cross between a hellhound and a dragon (which it kind of is...)

th_IMG_7159.jpg

- Just finished this guy yesterday! I'm pretty proud of it, but I feel like the wings are a little off....

Let me know what you guys think! Questions, comments, thoughts, critiques :)

Thanks!

~Jaggy