Can I get a Sig please?

ohhh that request looks like fun :) thought I migth be of some use again but Ari already got it covered :)

and thats a pretty ''ecchi'' site :P but still a nice art site :) thanks for the link. ;)

Im having some problems with my ps today and just cant get it to work if someone else wants to take a try, Ill sort out the issues as soon as I can

I'm at work so I can't take them on right now (I would if it wouldn't take a longish time)

I'll post some ideas later today.

:)

~Doom

I'll give it a shot then.

edit: okay, been working a little while in PS now and I dont feel much progress because I dont really know what you want, I get it you want one of the hunters, but what will a ''sacred backround'' be?

is it like a a scenario from the real game? so like a screen shot?

a wallpaper of the terrain?

some of the classes?

the sacred logo?

I will continue to experiment and add it here if I end up with something I like.

Edited by Erling

Well if you think I should, but I still can't for another 7ish hours lol.

(My work experience ends at 5 and I'm going to a friends)

:Just_Cuz_21:

~Doom

ermm.. well I've sitten around forever now and I ended up with this one.. and it doesent even really match the requirements :) I didnt really get the sacred background thingy so I just made it with something I thought migth look good with that hunter.

use if its good enough for you, if it isnt I will give it another try when you've answered the question I asked above.

Erlreqchrona.jpg

I honestly dont know if we can, but which part of it woul you like to have on it then? only have 500x150 to go on so the whole picture would look pretty lame in such a low resulution :)

Looks good Erling, depite your modesty :)

I'd I'd recommend using only a section of the pic, either Chrona's choice or what you think best suits the render.

:oooo:

~Doom

I honestly dont know if we can, but which part of it woul you like to have on it then? only have 500x150 to go on so the whole picture would look pretty lame in such a low resulution :4rofl:

the part with the flying dragon :P

allright, these two are my contributions then:

chromasigbyerl.jpg

lol took while, PS crashed so had to cut out the hunter again :D .

wow tyvm :)

I like it, but one question: in "Chrona"-> it looks like "Chroma" ?