Bored - where is a good boss

My SW is a melee type with dual weapons. He is now lv 16 and can kill 10+ yellow level creatures, 5+ red (if lucky enough to find red) creatures. My gear is nothing special but what I have found or bought. Since I have played the game now for a total of a few hours, I wonder where do I go now. what is next? Where are the big bosses and where can I find super gear? I have only explored 3% of the map but so far there is no challenge and I am not sure what to do besides small side quests.

Follow your gold quest markers, untill you find mobs that are all red above you, and that will bring you boss after boss after boss, Or you could just look Here and find all the bosses dragons and mini bosses :crazy:

What level did you start playing the game in... if you started in Bronze, you may want to try starting again in Silver.

I started in Bronze - first time I play the game. However, do I need to start all over to play in Silver? Hmm hours wasted :)

I know I cannot play gold until I have a silver campaign completed, so I guess that means Gold is much harder?

As for the gold quest markers, I cannot really see any clear gold symbols on the mini map. The PS3 version's markers are not so great on the mini map. I look at the big map and see the blue circles and that tells me where to go for each quest.

As for the Gold Quests - the last one I completed was Beyond the Wall in Chapter II. It has not lead to another step or another Gold Quest. So that is why I say my game is at a stand still. I am not sure where to go now for the next Gold Quest.

What level did you start playing the game in... if you started in Bronze, you may want to try starting again in Silver.

I started in Bronze - first time I play the game. However, do I need to start all over to play in Silver? Hmm hours wasted :)

I know I cannot play gold until I have a silver campaign completed, so I guess that means Gold is much harder?

As for the gold quest markers, I cannot really see any clear gold symbols on the mini map. The PS3 version's markers are not so great on the mini map. I look at the big map and see the blue circles and that tells me where to go for each quest.

As for the Gold Quests - the last one I completed was Beyond the Wall in Chapter II. It has not lead to another step or another Gold Quest. So that is why I say my game is at a stand still. I am not sure where to go now for the next Gold Quest.

Yes, you will have to restart. But you will enjoy the game more with diffiiculties being more appropriate for your playing skill.

Good luck

Yes, you will have to restart. But you will enjoy the game more with diffiiculties being more appropriate for your playing skill.

Good luck

Ah I just realised I do not need to start a new character and lose the levels to start a new campaign. I will do the silver campaign and only focus on the gold quest line + my class quest line. Probably will gain another level or 2 by the time I catch up with the old campaign.

Although my Shadow Warrior is level 32 I've tried to complete every sidequest and travel along every road available and only just left the capital city. I've only come across two bosses so far. One was quest related, a Kobold Chieftain I believe and another I just found wandering North of Sloeford near the mountains (check your map). The boss was called 'The White Griffin' and my God it was tough to defeat. I must've spent easily 10-15 mins using Frenzied Rampage and other Combat Arts. If you're looking for a hard boss check it out. Not sure if it's on the sacredwiki but try and find it and you won't be disappointed.

EDIT : just found the location of the boss on this excellent map. You'll be able to find it easily now and it's not even quest related :-

http://www.maplib.net/fullmap.php?id=4222&...703125&z=11

Edited by philr1

There are 1-2 Mini bosses in every zone sometimes even 3 if you include dragons :)

I think there are 5 including the dragon in the human land

they are all off the beaten path and all of them have differnet strengths and weaknesses ;)

Edited by jrok
There are 1-2 Mini bosses in every zone sometimes even 3 if you include dragons :Just_Cuz_21:

I think there are 5 including the dragon in the human land

they are all off the beaten path and all of them have differnet strengths and weaknesses :P

Hey jrok can you tell me of any mini-bosses from where you start to around the capital city please that aren't quest related? I've found The White Griffin and I've explored every road but that griffin was pretty tough to find. I've got as far east as ClearView so anything after that I'd prefer not to know as yet!

Cheers

You have a higher chance to get better Items off bosses, and you useually do, but its only a boss, you can get uniques off a kobold as well but the chance to do so is drasticly lower