Set items (360)

Hi I have a couple of set items for the Inquisitor and was wondering if anyone had any set items they would either trade, sell or even be nice enough to give them to me. Any help would be really appreciated.

Edited by gogoblender:

Please no bumping in this forum as per our rules. Allow a few days to go by before adding to this thread. cheers

Hi I have a couple of set items for the Inquisitor and was wondering if anyone had any set items they would either trade, sell or even be nice enough to give them to me. Any help would be really appreciated.

Daylen's Set is what I am looking for, do you mean you ARE an Inquisitor, or are you another class looking for something else?

Daylen's Set is what I am looking for, do you mean you ARE an Inquisitor, or are you another class looking for something else?

I was an inquisitor but have now changed over to a dryad so I have all my Inquisitor set items to trade for any dryad bits that you can find lol.

I was an inquisitor but have now changed over to a dryad so I have all my Inquisitor set items to trade for any dryad bits that you can find lol.

I have the xbox version of the game, I have a couple pieces of dryad gear and am looking for seraphim sets

I have the xbox version of the game, I have a couple pieces of dryad gear and am looking for seraphim sets

Hi if you add me on the xbox my gamertag is DW SNIPERWOLF, I have a set item for the seraphim. I cant remember what it is though as I havent been playin sacred 2day but if ya add me can chat on there and I can tel you what I have. thanks : )